Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I don’t see how it is political if they made it for an already well represented community. They weren’t pandering for votes or trying to convert anyone to anything.

Someone else doing something you wish was illegal doesn’t equate to a political statement
We've had this coversation. Maybe check your notes.

But if a bunch of sniveling cunts didn’t complain about it, most of us would have never had to be exposed to it.

If you only hung around here you'd think Wall Street tanked and dudes with A.B. stock are ruined.

On the other hand you should have been here around the time of this PR stunt.

30857704-0-image-a-21_1594939742262.jpg

Red Truck, White House, & Blue Truck.
The cranes with their 3 tons loads.
And DJ once again stripping Deep State regulations.

It was beautiful man! :cry:

If you only hung around here you'd think Wall Street tanked and dudes with A.B. stock are ruined.

For you, Cuckles...I mean Chuckles. Take two with your nightly bottle of vodka
SEGefR0sNetN_640x360.jpg

I dunno man. it's all pretty weird to me. People seeing politicians and pundits as celebrities and treating them like rock stars is probably the gayest shit I've ever witnessed lol. And I have seen some gay shit.

I don't believe the Navy has been that gay since the Village People

:ROFLMAO: Such a messed up time to have to live through as a drugged out longed haired teen.

Solid Gold Dancers anyone?
tumblr_oimmbgUxQe1u501aoo1_400.gif

Thing is no matter the polls, as long as the sample is large enough, the percentage of
homosexual service members has always been around 10% and growing as more are
getting comfortable with being honest.

You can hate it, you can laugh at it, you can spend hours bitching about it here, but
homosexuality's been around for as long as there's been genitalia. It ain't going away.

Just seems that if the majority is coming around to not giving such a big deal about it,
the holdouts should at least suffer in silence - instead of making it such a crusade.

The GOP is killing themselves by pandering to it's base that only cares about this shit,
abortion, guns, and Democrats eating babies while watching Oprah re-runs.

:ROFLMAO: Such a messed up time to have to live through as a drugged out longed haired teen.

Thing is no matter the polls, as long as the sample is large enough, the percentage of

You can hate it, you can laugh at it, you can spend hours bitching about it here, but
homosexuality's been around for as long as there's been genitalia. It ain't going away.

Just seems that if the majority is coming around to not giving such a big deal about it,
the holdouts should at least suffer in silence - instead of making it such a crusade.

The GOP is killing themselves by pandering to it's base that only cares about this shit,
See kids, this is why you shouldn't day drink.

:rolleyes:

I dunno man. it's all pretty weird to me. People seeing politicians and pundits as celebrities and treating them like rock stars is probably the gayest shit I've ever witnessed lol. And I have seen some gay shit.

Craziest thing was reading a book about golf pros and the PGA tour.
Golfer groupies will visit the practice rounds all dolled up in the short skirt and sans panties!

Millionaire pro is lining up his 20' put and woah!
Something awful naughty is winking at him from across the green.

POWER / FAME / $$$ = groupies

Honestly, I could care less about homosexuality.
Its not for me, but if it makes you happy, have at it.
Happiness in this fucked up World is what matters, life goes on too long to be miserable...

It's not the lifestyle choice that's the problem. It's the militant demand for preferential, not equal treatment. It's the immediate lambasting by "activist" groups towards anybody who doesn't approve of it. It's constant barrage of advertisements for a miniscule percenatage of the population that gives the impression of it being forced down your throats. If you're a good person, that contributes to society in a positve way, then IDGAF what you do. That's not what were experiencing right and it's becoming comical.

Lots of it.

But seriously though, politicians are supposed to work for the people. If the voters are busy licking the president’s balls he has no reason to make moves for them
Did you just wake up? Politicians haven't worked for "the people" in fucking decades. Trump was not part of the career politician deep state and if anything, his time in office helped expose just how corrupt and fucked up our politicians are. He was not a groomed and polished slick talker and though that seemed to hurt alot of peoples pussies, it should have given them some insight to what is actually going on in the country.
There are reasons he's so popular.

Happiness in this fucked up World is what matters, life goes on too long to be miserable...

Funny, at my age it's almost the opposite. Life went by so fast and I'm not sure how much time is left!
Stupid to waste any of it truly angry or miserable about anything.

Back