Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I am not able to use Twitter because I refused to delete a comment stating that James Hetfield should punch Kirk Hammet.

But I felt it was the truth...

IMG_3153.jpeg

@JackTheBear see here - "Yes. This place was devoid of negativity prior to my arrival. Lol"

He is NOT wrong.

Check on your buddy PLX and his many negative posts. ALL of them.

Well, I agree with a lot of the stuff you post, BM, regarding politics and Covid…

I guess we can agree on those things, Dude👍

Reactions: ccn
He is NOT wrong.

You know what it is?
The same handful of members who've been in their echo chamber for so long, no longer have any
perspective on what some of their postings read like to folks on the outside.

Because they haven't had any push back, any opposing argument, any counter-punching in the low brow crap,
for so long, they're all getting Karen-y and complaining - as if they are never guilty of the exact same shit.

You know what it is?
The same handful of members who've been in their echo chamber for so long, no longer have any perspective on what some of their postings read like to folks on the outside.

Because they haven't had any push back, any opposing argument, any counter-punching in the low brow crap,
for so long, they're all getting Karen-y and complaining - as if they are never guilty of the exact same shit.

Do you have a perspective on what many of your posts look like to folks on the outside?

Lol

@JackTheBear If you believe PLX is okay..........you and I are NOT on the same page.

Who cares if we’re on the same page, dude?
We agree on some stuff and we don’t agree on other stuff, that’s cool.👍
(can’t always agree on everything.)

Do you have a perspective on what many of your posts look like to folks on the outside?

Lol
@JackTheBear I certainly do and every one of them was purposeful...........as intended.

I find it disappointing that you even question them.

Who cares if we’re on the same page, dude?
We agree on some stuff and we don’t agree on other stuff, that’s cool.👍
(can’t always agree on everything.)
@JackTheBear if 3 wheels go one way and the fourth wheel goes the other way.............you have nothing.

Consistency is the key to most things being cohesive and related.

You know what it is?
The same handful of members who've been in their echo chamber for so long, no longer have any
perspective on what some of their postings read like to folks on the outside.

Chuckles Von Cum Gulp-Internet Hypocrisy Expert
🤡 🤡 🤡 :hys: :hys: :hys: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Dude, are you ok?
Why are you answering for Donnie?
@JackTheBear Because Donnie ISN'T always wrong...............truth wins out over anyone no matter what relationship you may have..................fact.

@Donnie B

Back