Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I forgot me and PLX can't have a civil conversation here, I will take it to private messages to avoid you disgusting heathens.
I’m sorry. I thought this was a thread with the sole purpose of bashing Trans folk and people that empathize with them. Lol

I’m sorry. I thought this was a thread with the sole purpose of bashing Trans folk and people that empathize with them. Lol
You are a perfect example of why no one cares about your cause..

When people don't agree with you or your sick agenda, you attack them personally - like a coward.

:rolleyes:

Place is literally freaking out over the amount of opposing views that have showed up the past few months.

The worst is the righteous indignation whenever a lefty gets crass or vulgar.

It's like they must never read (or choose to ignore) posts coming from the dregs on their side of the argument.

When people don't agree with you or your sick agenda, you attack them personally - like a coward.

And right on cue. Take a pill dude.

il_340x270.4768634627_6ef6.jpg

This thread has descended into childish bickering.. Let me bring everyone up to speed..

Bud Light sales DOWN 26%!

Thats fuck all.. If all you had 100 bux and somebody took 26, you would be panicking. :ROFLMAO:

shhhh...

Working on something right now.

YxFq7v5.jpg

HuWcTmp.jpg
@PLX WHY are we seeing your abortions in the OTC.............take this JUNK over to the tech music area. Looking at this JOKE gives me a permanent SOFT ON.

Inbred Bordas Baiter in for the late shift TV again, lots ‘o’ bills to pay, “the game” is tough! Stick with it Baiter, go get ‘em! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This thread has descended into childish bickering.. Let me bring everyone up to speed..

Bud Light sales DOWN 26%!

Thats fuck all.. If all you had 100 bux and somebody took 26, you would be panicking. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, my million taking a 260000 hit would piss me the fuck off and have me scrambling "What the hell should I do?"

Back