Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
"Chuckles Von Cum Gulp-Brewing Industry Expert"
R.204bed5c62eaf09721af050160793e57
Man…and @Fuck’N Mental calls other people “stalker/predator”. You are one of the most stalking mother fuckers up in here. Lol

Man…and @Fuck’N Mental calls other people “stalker/predator”. You are one of the most stalking mother fuckers up in here. Lol
Might wanna look at your brief posting history here..

All you have ever done is sling insults and name-call.

You are just a worthless troll. 🤷‍♂️

Hell, I could post gut-shots of any reactive load on the market and say the same things.

The only well built one is the OX Box.

I only replied to someone else bringing up the Suhr. 🤷‍♂️
I think the pics you posted proved professionally prognosticated probable provided proof. I have never been a man to aliterate.

Hell, I could post gut-shots of any reactive load on the market and say the same things.

The only well built one is the OX Box.

I only replied to someone else bringing up the Suhr. 🤷‍♂️
The resistors in my captor X are teeny tiny too. I’d never put anything over 50 watts through it

You said toy and piece of crap.
I said they are overpriced but definitely not a piece of crap.
You got miffed that I contradicted you.
Things went downhill from there.

And to think just yesterday I paid ya a compliment on your work with the crimp thing.

I think the pics you posted proved professionally prognosticated probable provided proof. I have never been a man to aliterate.
Well, the components are undersized/under-rated for the task..

It retails for $400.. for about $75 worth of parts.

It's a direct copy of Aiken's reactive load designs (which are what all the DIY'ers are building as well).

Well, the components are undersized/under-rated for the task..

It's a direct copy of Aiken's reactive load designs (which are what all the DIY'ers are building as well).
People wondered why and how guys like Eddie got their tone. I wonder how much he started looking into those amps himself. He was a pretty smart guy.

Might wanna look at your brief posting history here..

All you have ever done is sling insults and name-call.

You are just a worthless troll. 🤷‍♂️
Eat shit and live, moron.

Lol

People wondered why and how guys like Eddie got their tone. I wonder how much he started looking into those amps himself. He was a pretty smart guy.
He never did.

Everyone who's been inside 12301 has said it was stock.

Two oddball values that probably happened randomly at the factory.

I forgot me and PLX can't have a civil conversation here, I will take it to private messages to avoid you disgusting heathens.
You can, but you have to ignore the vile, disgusting trolls.

It's shift change right now.

:ROFLMAO:

This would be right in line for a Made in USA product of this quality.
Ya gotta factor in Suhr's size and production volumes.

Back