Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
mmo7jqxh7yi11.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe the good stuff. It's made in plenty of campers, sheds, and trailers all across the country.

Not that much. It's cheaper to buy the Mexican stuff than it is to get the shit to cook it. I learned this talking to some guys who grew up in this neighborhood, at the funeral of that guy I was talking about in my last post. According to Stanley, it's all about Ice and Fentanyl out here in redneck land.

The way I see it, if we all lived in the same neighborhood we wouldn't give each other the time
of day normally, but if there was a disaster we'd have each other's back pretty damn hard.

Maybe not Jack and Picasso though......
It's highly unlikely someone like you would choose to live where I live and I assure you I would never choose to live in a suburban neighborhood so.. That said, there have been a few people who made their homes here you wouldn't expect. There was an older gay couple about 6 houses down who lived here for years. As they got older I cut their lawn and cleaned their gutters and my wife helped them with their taxes and finances. One of them ( Ron ) died of aids though and the other one's ( Tyler) brother came and got him and moved him into a nice house on his property somewhere. Then we had the crackhead bitch across the way some years back. Her idiot boyfriend who I had to kick the shit out of a few times, had this stepdad who was an older black guy. He was a really nice old guy and I made sure nothing happened to him. Primarily by hanging out with him and drinking beer all the time so the other fucktards down here knew better than to screw with him.

My point is I really don't care what you believe or who you fuck. If you're decent to me I'll be decent to you.

It's highly unlikely someone like you would choose to live where I live.

Please don't take everything I post here literally.

There's awesome places to live in every state. We originally left Mass in 1997 for Tempe, AZ.

Worked/lived there for 4 months before a deal was broke and I found something better in San Diego.

Did he really need to ask ? Are you seriously suggesting people would move from Washington to Alabama in some retarded attempt to turn Alabama into a hippie nirvana ? It’s fucking Alabama dude. You ever been there ?
Lol

I’m paying $1500 quarterly for 1/4 acre

The “value” of my house has doubled since 2020 though, I’m thinking it’s temporary
Mass. has some great American history, which I love!
Reading about the Marbleheaders in the begining of the Revolutionary War now.

Funny, living in eastern Mass, we considered it a vacation to go to western Mass.
Was like a completely different world!

It’s beautiful up there man
If you're into the outdoors, NYS is one of the best!

Spent my youth in Northern NY. Started fishing as a toddler, we owned lake property on the big lake. Spent time on the Ausable River and Madd River Game Club.
Was trapping by time I hit fourth grade.

Moved to the Finger Lakes in '88.
I love my motorcycles, and ripping around the lakes is so much fun!
Plus my years of propane delivery were spent around the lakes, so I have a lot of first hand knowledge of seasonal roads...

At one point in time, a buddy and me were really looking into owning additional bikes for rent and taking bikers around the lakes on tours.
Maybe hit some of the breweries, wineries and distilleries on moto...

Last edited:

Back