Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Well good luck brother. I'd like nothing more than to see Washington and Oregon get rid of their flea problem. And Colorado. Hippies have to ruin everything.
I live in Alabama. My new neighbors moved here from Washington State. They have two young children. The father is a Washington state native. He said they moved because of the stuff happening in the school system. Him and his wife bought the 6 acres and barndominum in front of us for half a million dollars. Never thought itā€™d sell for that much, but it did. People are voting with their feet.

I live in Alabama. My new neighbors moved here from Washington State. They have two young children. The father is a Washington state native. He said they moved because of the stuff happening in the school system. Him and his wife bought the 6 acres and barndominum in front of us for half a million dollars. Never thought itā€™d sell for that much, but it did. People are voting with their feet.
Voting with their feet. Lol. What happens when they actually vote with their vote, and it shifts your local demographic?

Did you ask what was happening in the Washington state schools? And what seemed so appealing about Alabama schools?

Voting with their feet. Lol. What happens when they actually vote with their vote, and it shifts your local demographic?

Did you ask what was happening in the Washington state schools? And what seemed so appealing about Alabama schools?
Did he really need to ask ? Are you seriously suggesting people would move from Washington to Alabama in some retarded attempt to turn Alabama into a hippie nirvana ? Itā€™s fucking Alabama dude. You ever been there ?

Are you seriously suggesting people would move from Washington to Alabama in some retarded attempt to turn Alabama into a hippie nirvana?

Dude must have HAD to move there for a job or something.
Nobody in their right would choose to move to Alabama with kids.

Untitled.jpg

Inbred Bordas Baiter reporting for duty! Go get ā€˜em Baiter! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Iā€™ll take Alabama over Washington. Or Oregon, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Iowa, Hawaii, New Mexico, Arizona, Maine, Michigan, Rhode Island or Pennsylvania.
Maybe it's time to move to a different country. :dunno:

Did he really need to ask ? Are you seriously suggesting people would move from Washington to Alabama in some retarded attempt to turn Alabama into a hippie nirvana ? Itā€™s fucking Alabama dude. You ever been there ?
I have Beater muted. I donā€™t waste my time with folks that I know arenā€™t interested in an honest discussion.

Back