Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Transsexuals must be buying it in droves to make a point because that lady who started the whole thing wouldn't be taking a leave of absence if AB was really profiting from it all. The chances that you will continue to see AB using transsexuals in advertising in the future I believe is slim to none.

Yup👌

Second Woke Bud Light Marketing Executive Placed On Leave Following Boycott Calls​

Alissa Heinerscheid AND her boss Daniel Blake were placed on leave following backlash.

On Sunday, Anheuser-Busch’s Group Vice President of Marketing, Daniel Blake, was placed on leave following the backlash against the company’s decision to partner its Bud Light brand with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, WSJ reported.

“Given the circumstances, Alissa has decided to take a leave of absence which we support… Daniel has also decided to take a leave of absence,” a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch told WSJ in an email.

According to sources, the decision to take leave was not voluntary. It is still unknown who will replace Blake’s position.

Reactions: ccn
Who the hell is Dodge & Cox?
Holy shit did they just make a lot of money on Bud Gay!

Untitled.png

Combined they got 43 million shares.
That's a $92 million dollar stock value increase in just 30 days!

Who the hell is Dodge & Cox?
Holy shit did they just make a lot of money on Bud Gay!

View attachment 196732

Combined they got 43 million shares.
That's a $92 million dollar stock value increase in just 30 days!
@Donnie B

Put on a actuary's hat and forecast brand damage 6 - 12 mths from now.

Your 'supposed' short-term gain is just that..............artificial.

You think AB don't know what they're doing with their firings and new ads regarding attempted brand repair.

Agreed. Certain promotions only need to be done once. Point made - inclusion - and then move on.

And you know as well as I do transsexuals don't drink enough beer to keep the stock up over a full month.

You see a company going 'woke'. Same goes for every company featuring a bi-racial and/or gay couple.
Probably same goes for commercials featuring mentally or physically challenged folks.

You think a bunch of ad agencies are pitching this shit to mega-corps just so everyone can feel good about themselves?
It makes them money. Must be cause everyone keeps doing it. - going on a solid decade or more now.
It's definitely NOT about making money it's because some company's are fooled into thinking that the entire country has the same views as the mainstream media which is not even remotely close to being accurate .

They all find out that it was a huge mistake and go in another direction

The Biggest Source Of ‘Misinformation,’ Lies, And Delusion Is Leftist Corporate Media​

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/2...lies-and-delusion-is-leftist-corporate-media/

Maybe Dodge those Cocks are a recent investor with inside knowledge?

It's definitely NOT about making money.

Whomever it is that this Dodge & Cox represents owns $2.8 BILLION of Bud assets.

You want me to believe that their senior board members were not consulted first
about such a bold, and possibly risky marketing campaign? You don't think they asked
to review all of the research data that Bud said supported it being a financially sound
approach?

That's not the way it works in the big leagues when billions of dollars are at stake.

Untitled.png

Whomever it is that this Dodge & Cox represents owns $2.8 BILLION of Bud assets.

about such a bold, and possibly risky marketing campaign? You don't think they asked
to review all of the research data that Bud said supported it being a financially sound
approach?

That's not the way it works in the big leagues when billions of dollars are at stake.

View attachment 196831
@Donnie B Board members on any large company DO NOT OVERSEE OR APPROVE of initiatives first up. They pay a CEO and his 'operational' team for that.

The board would ONLY get involved re consultancy AFTER the fact with damage control okays by them.

This CAN'T be right.

D&C own $2.8 Billion worth of shares but only represent a 2.47% stake in the company.
That would mean Bud stock is worth over $113 Billion total?!

Most recent revenue number is from 2018 - $15.6 Billion.
$1.8 Million an hour, 24/7, for an entire year. :oops:

HA! :ROFLMAO: Thought it'd be funny to find a Star Wars Death Star pic with a Budweiser logo.

Untitled.png

approach?

View attachment 196831

Maybe they threatened to shove a hot soldering iron down their throat if they didn't like their plan.. 🙄

AB was a customer of mine for a long time.
InBev took over what 15 years ago.
InBev's sole job in life is to cut costs through consolidation.
They ruined the brand in the midwest.
They laid off tons of really good talented people I knew.
They then left a company no one really wanted to be at.
So they lost even more via attrition and early retirement.
InBev is not known for building brands and spending money.
InBev is not known for consulting with board members and stock holders on decisions.
ABI (Anheuser-Busch InBev) removed a lot of middle management.
So the decision by this Marketing team for this campaign went UNCHECKED.
"Alissa Heinerscheid, vice president of marketing for Bud Light, and her boss, Daniel Blake, Budweiser's group vice president for marketing,"

tl;dr - this chick's boss is now fired too

And no one cares about the stock price.
Stock prices can go up based on negative press you know.
What matters is sales and sales are down 17% week over week
Moreover, Miller Lite sales are up 20%
(I think that was the stats I heard today - didn't confirm)

So the decision by this Marketing team for this campaign went UNCHECKED.

You're just another fucking idiot.
You don't know shit other than they put a fag on the can and it freaked you the fuck out.

What matters is sales and sales are down 17% week over week
Moreover, Miller Lite sales are up 20%
(I think that was the stats I heard today - didn't confirm)

Funny, I heard Bud Gay sales are up 17.5%.
(I think that's what I heard - didn't confirm)

:ROFLMAO:

It's OK guys.
He has issues.
Charvel Dan Syndrome is one of them.
Notice I've never told him to "fuck off"
I've never called him a "fucking idiot"
I simply stated some facts without quoting him or anything he said.
I keep giving him a second chance.
I was a lot closer to AB execs then he will ever be.
The figures I quoted came from a 3rd party source Beer Marketers Insights.
I just didn't have time to fact check it.
Also, I didn't know Transgender people were "fags". That's new to me.
I really don't care about the image on the can. I don't drink the stuff for one.
Secondly, as I've mentioned, it was a very short run of cans that were only given to the Mulvaney person in question. Not mass produced :dunno:
Oh well...

Back