Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I'm an adult calling another 'supposed' adult a FUCKING JERK for acting like a......... well, a jerk.

Who's the child here?
You're bringing kids into an adult argument like it's some kinda sharp knife to help cut down
the other guy whose only crime here is not being afraid of other people's sexuality.

FUCK YOU.
It is about spreading a mental disease and trying to shove the agenda as normalcy to impressionable kids. You need help dude.

I mean in the history of our entire country. Not since the advent of the "two party system". It has never been fair. Elections in our current system can never be fair, as were they not 150 years ago. Bad actors with agendas are always abound.

Life ain't fair is one of the first things I ever learned. You can't dwell on it and let it spoil everything.
That's just a shitty way to go through it imo.

I'd JUST gotten home from spending a couple hours with my kid and grand kids and it was literally
the first post I read.

Now I'm embarrassed I let the asshole ruffle the awesome mood I was in.

A few flicks of the Bic and the awesome mood is back! :rock:
I’m raising kind compassionate children and my wife blew me a couple hours ago for building her another garden bed.

I appreciate my life too much to let a handful of sorry cunts on the internet bum me out.

Maybe if you plant something in them, you will get more.
We haven’t been able to eat a meal at the table in a month because our dining room has been a grow room for the seeds. I cannot wait to plant those fucking things lol

Not agreeing with a behavior does not mean you're afraid of it.

Does not agreeing with a person over an issue mean it's OK to bring their kids into the conversation?

Last I checked @Aynirar27 isn't a transvestite, isn't currently going through any conversion therapy,
and isn't spending his time personally advocating for anything of the sort.

Midnightlaundry just decided to be a total prick for basically no reason at all. Fuck him/her/them.

I'd JUST gotten home from spending a couple hours with my kid and grand kids and it was literally
the first post I read.

Now I'm embarrassed I let the asshole ruffle the awesome mood I was in.

A few flicks of the Bic and the awesome mood is back! :rock:

And Donnie’s all done with the mentally unstable violent lashing out,

Everything’s fine now and all is supposed to be well”.
Everyone forget what I said, I’m fine now

No offence at all intended, Donnie, but, It’s not at all normal behaviour, dude.
No normal person says anything even close to that to another human being.

Please get some mental help, Dude👍🙏

This is a popular tactic used by you people.. :rolleyes:

No one is afraid of anyone's sexuality.

Not agreeing with a behavior does not mean you're afraid of it.
You are absolutely correct, no one is afraid of it, they are disgusted by it. This constant celebrating and glorifying of a mental disorder where men put on lipstick and wear women's clothing and are allowed to compete against real women in sports is fucking disgusting. Dummy B is now threatening violence once again, what a total POS.

xPmb3gF.jpeg

Simple.
Stock was $63 before the promotion, has never dropped below that since,
and having weathered all of the bullshit and dismissal of the ad exec it
sits at $65.16 as of today.

30 day profit of 3.4% for a stock that had been sitting stagnant forever.

Win.

Untitled.png

Point being, for all of the whining and killing of innocent beer cans by the Kid, the promotion paid off.
These mega-corporations know what the heck they are doing.

Simple.

Win.

View attachment 196621

Point being, for all of the whining and killing of innocent beer cans by the Kid, the promotion paid off.
That is why you still have to work. Long term pays- short term does not unless you have Congress/ Pelosi insider info. Keep trying.

Simple.

Win.

View attachment 196621

Transsexuals must be buying it in droves to make a point because that lady who started the whole thing wouldn't be taking a leave of absence if AB was really profiting from it all. The chances that you will continue to see AB using transsexuals in advertising in the future I believe is slim to none.

The chances that you will continue to see AB using transsexuals in advertising in the future I believe is slim to none.

Agreed. Certain promotions only need to be done once. Point made - inclusion - and then move on.

And you know as well as I do transsexuals don't drink enough beer to keep the stock up over a full month.

You see a company going 'woke'. Same goes for every company featuring a bi-racial and/or gay couple.
Probably same goes for commercials featuring mentally or physically challenged folks.

You think a bunch of ad agencies are pitching this shit to mega-corps just so everyone can feel good about themselves?
It makes them money. Must be cause everyone keeps doing it. - going on a solid decade or more now.

Back