Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Why don't you host a tranny party for kids, since it's okay according to your Lib Policy..

You called me a fucking jerk.. LOL I feel like I'm in High School again..

He's too nice a guy to say it.
So allow me.
Fuck you and your fucking homophobic terrified soul.
You're not only a dick for the general comment but also an absolute ASSHOLE for mentioning kids.

Go stick a hot soldering iron down your throat you fucking jerk.
You seem angry, bro.

:unsure:

You called me a fucking jerk..

I'm an adult calling another 'supposed' adult a FUCKING JERK for acting like a......... well, a jerk.

Who's the child here?
You're bringing kids into an adult argument like it's some kinda sharp knife to help cut down
the other guy whose only crime here is not being afraid of other people's sexuality.

FUCK YOU.

So allow me.
You're not only a dick for the general comment but also an absolute ASSHOLE for mentioning kids.

Donnie B, always concerned with making Rigtalk more ‘respectable’ for new / visiting people

Great job, you Racist, Homophobic, Violent Clown😑

Last edited:
Because another person doesn't agree with your "values" ?

:unsure:

Because an asshole went after another member by way of their children.

You fucks don't know how to debate like adults. It does get aggravating.

Because an asshole went after another member by way of their children.

You fucks don't know how to debate like adults. It does get aggravating.

You are like a six-year-old little girl, an overdramatic nutcase… always the victim.
:hys:
It wasn’t an attack. He was making a generalized statement, Moron.🤡

Get some mental help, Dude.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help

Last edited:
Says the guy who just told someone to stick a hot soldering iron down his throat.

:rolleyes:
That didn't even bother me.. If I did that to him, the Woke regime would enact their Toxic Masculinity Cancel Scheme..
Maybe I should be mad. Always a different story when it comes from the LEFT..

That's whats allowed our Democratic experiment to work - losers accepting the results.
This has never actually happened, if we look at it from an honest and historical perspective. Quite the opposite really.

This has never actually happened, if we look at it from an honest and historical perspective. Quite the opposite really.

I can only speak for the last 62 years.
And Gore v Bush in 2000 would be the exemplary example of how it's suppose to work once all the official counting is over.

The 45th administration single handily ruined election trust for more US voters that in the previous 44 admins combined.
That's my little corner perspective.

Arizona was counted how many times? And there's still a huge percentage of GOP voters who still won't accept it.
That's new to elections in my lifetime.

So allow me.

Thanks man.
But dudes like that aren’t worth me getting angry over. Their sad existence isn’t my problem.

I can only speak for the last 62 years.
And Gore v Bush in 2000 would be the exemplary example of how it's suppose to work once all the official counting is over.

The 45th administration single handily ruined election trust for more US voters that in the previous 44 admins combined.
That's my little corner perspective.

Arizona was counted how many times? And there's still a huge percentage of GOP voters who still won't accept it.
That's new to elections in my lifetime.
I mean in the history of our entire country. Not since the advent of the "two party system". It has never been fair. Elections in our current system can never be fair, as were they not 150 years ago. Bad actors with agendas are always abound.

Thanks man.
But dudes like that aren’t worth me getting angry over. Their sad existence isn’t my problem.

I'd JUST gotten home from spending a couple hours with my kid and grand kids and it was literally the first post I read.

Now I'm embarrassed I let the asshole ruffle the awesome mood I was in.

A few flicks of the Bic and the awesome mood is back! :giggle: :rock:

Last edited:

Back