Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I see NY is on his "no" list.
I doubt he'd come to NY to be a professional meth cook.
NY would tax him right back out of the state!
I never understood the “taxachusetts” thing. When I moved out of MA and realized everywhere else had way higher taxes lol.
Especially NYS

I am getting buttfucked by property taxes now that I’m back in MA but I blame that on people panic buying houses during covid for stupid amounts of money.

I see NY is on his "no" list.

Weird mindset.

NYC metro area is under 14 square miles and includes a ton of areas including all of Long Island.

new-york-metropolitan-area-us.jpg

That leaves another 40 square miles for the rest of the state, including all the lakes, mountains,
wilderness areas and some really flipping beautiful country!

GettyImages-610257438.jpg

NY voted 60/40 for Biden.
1 in 3 votes in CA was for Trump. 1 in 3 in TX was for Biden.
No such thing as a blue or red state at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I'm paying $1,400/year for 30 acres.

:unsure:
I’m paying $1500 quarterly for 1/4 acre

The “value” of my house has doubled since 2020 though, I’m thinking it’s temporary

Why, are you a professional meth cook?
Meth capital of the world is California. It’s all cooked in Mexico though. They don’t call it meth anymore either. It’s Ice. And it makes mother fuckers crazy. My neighbor was convinced his ex girlfriend cut her arms and legs off and was living in between his mattress and box springs. That’s a true story. Eventually we found him dead on his couch with a needle in his arm. Shame too. I watched that kid grow up. I remember driving him to karate lessons when he was about 12.

The “value” of my house has doubled since 2020 though, I’m thinking it’s temporary
I have two houses on 4 lots. About an acre between them. I pay about $1000/year.

I have two houses on 4 lots. About an acre between them. I pay about $1000/year.
Yea our town is fucked man. Covid came around and people bought up houses here like crazy. Cash well over asking price. People could work from home in our town while making city salaries.
Now that they are working in person again but can’t sell the houses for what they paid, they just rent them out as Air BnBs.
Now we have no workforce because it’s too hard to live here if you work here. It’s a hot mess

Last edited:
Meth capital of the world is California. It’s all cooked in Mexico though. They don’t call it meth anymore either. It’s Ice. And it makes mother fuckers crazy. My neighbor was convinced his ex girlfriend cut her arms and legs off and was living in between his mattress and box springs. That’s a true story. Eventually we found him dead on his couch with a needle in his arm. Shame too. I watched that kid grow up. I remember driving him to karate lessons when he was about 12.
Floyd, you're ok. (y)

That’s pretty steep bro

You live in upstate NY?

Floyd, you're ok. (y)

The way I see it, if we all lived in the same neighborhood we wouldn't give each other the time
of day normally, but if there was a disaster we'd have each other's back pretty damn hard.

Maybe not Jack and Picasso though......

Back