Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Dummy B is upsetting L...a today with his binge drinking and constant TDS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A lot of you guys already contacted me, just PM me for the dope on all this, you won't believe what I now know. This guy is truly sick. ;)

Dummy B is upsetting L...a today with his binge drinking and constant TDS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A lot of you guys already contacted me, just PM me for the dope on all this, you won't believe what I now know. This guy is truly sick. ;)
Pm sent.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9684566/vaughan-ontario-liquor-store-assault-bud-light/
“One of the suspects commented on the male victim’s choice of alcohol and uttered anti-homosexual derogatory slurs as he approached the victim,” police said in a news release.

A police spokesperson told Global News the suspect commented on what they thought was a Bud Light purchase.

“But it wasn’t. He actually didn’t have Bud Light,” the spokesperson said, later noting the recent controversy surrounding the beer brand.

“I guess there were some rainbow colours on the cans and so it was initiated that way … Then upon further determination as to what they purchased, they still weren’t happy with that. Let’s just put it that way. And the insults continued.”

After one of the suspects approached the male victim, a female victim then stepped between them and was assaulted, before two more suspects got involved and both victims were assaulted, with the male being knocked to the ground, police said.

A bystander then intervened and the suspects fled in a black Nissan Rogue with the Ontario licence plate CLHL733, police said.

The female, a 27-year-old woman, had to go to hospital to be treated for her injuries, officers said.

The 26-year-old man suffered minor injuries and didn’t need medical attention.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nd-fell-21-4-April-Dylan-Mulvaney-fiasco.html
70779333-12063443-image-a-21_1683649547870.jpg

Imagine a scenario where Dru Paul is so pissed that he didn't get the Bud Light can,
he denounces drag and shoots up not only a case of Bud Light, but a poster of Dylan.

Would Picasso suddenly wanna suck Paul's dick too?

002df525-56a6-412a-9611-2b49c5fe580a.png

Last edited:
Imagine a scenario where Dru Paul is so pissed that he didn't get the Bud Light can,
he denounces drag and shoots up not only a case of Bud Light but a poster of Dylan.

Would Picasso suddenly wanna suck Paul's dick too?

002df525-56a6-412a-9611-2b49c5fe580a.png
Great of you to ask questions, Donnie
Thanks

Back