Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Dan, read the link I posted. Do some research into this case and you'll see. This whistleblower is a liberal who took the job there because she supports trans rights. When she saw what was going on she decided she had to stop it. This is at Washington University. One of the most respected schools in the country.

Reactions: rsm
Yeah man. People are more isolated than ever. People young enough to have never bought a newspaer or magazine are easily manipulated. They carry their brainwashing devices with them everywhere. They really don't have a chance to think anything but what that fuckin' phone tells them..

It's a fad.

Thank God that here in the 21st century the number of people who feel that way is plummeting
more and more with each passing year.

You're tossing away people's lives like it's a new fucking hair/dress/makeup trend.
Do a little research on the number of suicides in these communities before being so cavalier about it.

aberrant and deviant behavior were once not tolerated.

societies that tolerated aberrant and deviant behavior didn't last long.

when anything goes, all limits will be pushed, many will be removed.

give an inch, lose a mile.

Glubb's "Fate of Empires"; worth a look.

It's a fad. My extremely liberal buddy Jerry had an issue a couple years ago with his daughter. Some kids at school and one of the counselors got her into this chat group that convinced her she was gender something or other. Turns out she isn't and she knows that now, but it was a shitshow for awhile.
And dude, this is in some small ass cowtown in the middle of fucking nowhere. What do you think goes on in major cities?

I don’t know how to “correctly” treat a kid or anyone that thinks they are trans. And honestly, medication in general freaks me out. So I don’t know enough to comment on what these places are doing and how effective or ineffective it is.
I did used to play with a bassist that grew tits after some serious anxiety meds after 9/11

My whole thing is that when we use isolated incidents to pigeonhole an entire group of people, it’s not a good thing. I don’t believe the trans community wants anything else than to be themselves and feel happy.

A college not far from me is under fire because the health staff weren’t reporting stuff to parents. A girl had multiple suicide attempts, was raped by another student, treated with all kinds of shit and then eventually did kill herself, and the parents weren’t told about any of it.

There are shitty doctors everywhere

Thank God that here in the 21st century the number of people who feel that way is plummeting
more and more with each passing year.

You're tossing away people's lives like it's a new fucking hair/dress/makeup trend.
Do a little research on the number of suicides in these communities before being so cavalier about it.
Maybe you should dude. You don't need to tell me about it. When my brother went through puberty he tried to kill himself. My brother was gay, but he never was under the delusion that he could transform into a woman. People that believe that need help. And by help I don't mean puberty blockers and sterilization drugs.

I don’t know how to “correctly” treat a kid or anyone that thinks they are trans. And honestly, medication in general freaks me out. So I don’t know enough to comment on what these places are doing and how effective or ineffective it is.
I did used to play with a bassist that grew tits after some serious anxiety meds after 9/11

My whole thing is that when we use isolated incidents to pigeonhole an entire group of people, it’s not a good thing. I don’t believe the trans community wants anything else than to be themselves and feel happy.

A college not far from me is under fire because the health staff weren’t reporting stuff to parents. A girl had multiple suicide attempts, was raped by another student, treated with all kinds of shit and then eventually did kill herself, and the parents weren’t told about any of it.

There are shitty doctors everywhere
I'd like to believe that Dan, but consider this. They are literally less than 1% of the population. And it's the only thing in the news for the last 4 months. Videos of unhinged trannies with guns threatening people, demanding everyone accept them. That's not just wanting to be themselves and be happy. That's trying to force their shit on the entire world.

aberrant and deviant behavior were once not tolerated.

societies that tolerated aberrant and deviant behavior didn't last long.

when anything goes, all limits will be pushed, many will be removed.

give an inch, lose a mile.

Glubb's "Fate of Empires"; worth a look.

Aberrant is ever changing. Who’s to say that this instance in society is when we got it all right?
Witches used to be burned. Respected men owned slaves. There are probably still dudes out there that think the country went to shit when women started to vote.

• Haha
Aberrant is ever changing. Who’s to say that this instance in society is when we got it all right?
Witches used to be burned. Respected men owned slaves. There are probably still dudes out there that think the country went to shit when women started to vote.

Dude, 1%. It is definitely not normal. It's not a reason to break out the pitchforks, but for fuck sakes they are teaching 2nd graders about it in school in some places. That's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I'd like to believe that Dan, but consider this. They are literally less than 1% of the population. And it's the only thing in the news for the last 4 months. Videos of unhinged trannies with guns threatening people, demanding everyone accept them. That's not just wanting to be themselves and be happy. That's trying to force their shit on the entire world.
I honestly have not seen any stories on it besides this place.

I honestly have not seen any stories on it besides this place.
Like 23 states are passing laws against it. They didn't just do that because they heard about it from some right wing rag. Or Rig Talk.

• Haha
you think this is the first time in history? think again.

humans and human society did not overcome millennia of evolution in half a century. :LOL:

Dude, 1%. It is definitely not normal. It's not a reason to break out the pitchforks, but for fuck sakes they are teaching 2nd graders about it in school in some places. That's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

They are probably pissed off. I’m not condoning it but put yourself in their spot. If people all over the country were trying to sink a company just because they supported someone like you? I bet you’d be pissed too

you think this is the first time in history? think again.

humans and human society did not overcome millennia of evolution in half a century. :LOL:
I was trying to keep it recent

They are probably pissed off. I’m not condoning it but put yourself in their spot. If people all over the country were trying to sink a company just because they supported someone like you? I bet you’d be pissed too
That's free society. You wanna live in it, you gotta deal with it. People want to take down all kinds of companies for all kinds of reasons. In fact, trans supporters themselves are among the worst offenders when it comes to "Canceling" people. Live by the sword, die by the sword and all that.

Clarify please. I don't know what you're asking. I am on the dumbest poster list though so speak slowly.

I'm asking you to clarify.

What specific group does 1% represent to you?
All of LBGTQ or only dudes wanting to lop off their dicks?

Back