Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Gays grooming kids is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. It hurts my brain. It’s like on the same level as flat earth and 2 pac still being alive
It’s the most backhanded hateful shit out there right now
hopefully you won't have to learn the hard way. smh

there are child predators out there of all kinds. and there are people trying to normalize it. real issues, real dangers.

That shit has been happening all over the place for years. It’s not just gays or trans or whatever. This isn’t exclusive to any one group of people.
So straight people are grooming kids to change genders ? Come on dude. I'm not saying it's some widespread shit, I mean trannies are less than 1% of the population, but clearly they are actively interested in increasing their numbers.

hopefully you won't have to learn the hard way. smh

there are child predators out there of all kinds. and there are people trying to normalize it. real issues, real dangers.
And gays are not at the forefront of it

Reactions: rsm
So straight people are grooming kids to change genders ? Come on dude. I'm not saying it's some widespread shit, I mean trannies are less than 1% of the population, but clearly they are actively interested in increasing their numbers.

That’s garbage man. There is no trans agenda.
Answer me this and I’ll go to bed, how many gay or trans people do you know? On a daily basis, how many would you say you talk to?

That’s garbage man. There is no trans agenda.
Answer me this and I’ll go to bed, how many gay or trans people do you know? On a daily basis, how many would you say you talk to?
My uncle is gay, my little brother was gay, my niece was gay, there are 3 lesbians who work in my yard ( where I report to work). That's out of 33 of us.

I don't know any trannies.

depends on the context, in the Catholic church it was predominantly priests molesting little boys.
Obviously those priests are gay, no ? I mean you like having sex with little boys that makes you gay and a pedophile.

Not all gay people are pedophiles, but an inordinate number of pedophiles are gay.

My uncle is gay, my little brother was gay, my niece was gay, there are 3 lesbians who work in my yard ( where I report to work). That's out of 33 of us.
have you asked them about any of this? Would you trust them around children?

IN fact most of the women that work for the company I work for are gay.

It's underground construction.

I don't know any trannies.
My Cousin met her husband in the Air Force. They divorced some years latter. Now she has a girlfriend..

Back