Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
An
So what separates them from the supposed groomers? Besides that you know them?

Primarily the fact that they aren't employed by an organization that's whole purpose is to give gender affirmative health care to confused little kids.

Maybe other people have noticed otherwise, but most trans people don’t wish for this shit. Why do you think suicide rates are so high? They either give up on it and are miserable, or try and “make the change” and get shit on and end up miserable.
The fact people think they would not only wish it on another, but push others in to it is absurd.

An

Primarily the fact that they aren't employed by an organization that's whole purpose is to give gender affirmative health care to confused little kids.
The kids were sent to the organization. They aren’t out prowling playgrounds

Maybe other people have noticed otherwise, but most trans people don’t wish for this shit. Why do you think suicide rates are so high? They either give up on it and are miserable, or try and “make the change” and get shit on and end up miserable.
The fact people think they would not only wish it on another.m, but push others in to it is absurd.
it's a free country, adults can do what they want until it messes with kids or infringes on my rights.

In NYC you can be fined for not using someone's preferred pronouns. that's not 1A.

there's no such thing as "hate speech" in the Constitution.

that's when it matters to me.

it's a free country, adults can do what they want until it messes with kids or infringes on my rights.

In NYC you can be fined for not using someone's preferred pronouns. that's not 1A.

there's no such thing as "hate speech" in the Constitution.

that's when it matters to me.
Well if you know that some dude wants to be called a woman, just call him a woman. Who cares. Being fired for it is a bit extreme for sure but it’s just generally dickish to call someone something you know they don’t like

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
The kids were sent to the organization. They aren’t out prowling playgrounds
In one case 7 girls from the same school came in together claiming to be transgender. All them under age and all of them were given treatment and drugs.

In one case 7 girls from the same school came in together claiming to be transgender. All them under age and all of them were given treatment and drugs.
Are you saying the organization convinced them they were transgendered before their visits? Why did they go there in the first place?

Well if you know that some dude wants to be called a woman, just call him a woman. Who cares. Being fired for it is a bit extreme for sure but it’s just generally dickish to call someone something you know they don’t like
I say what I want to say, it's my right, it's your right to be offended. not my problem.

Well if you know that some dude wants to be called a woman, just call him a woman. Who cares. Being for fired it is a bit extreme but it’s just generally dickish to call someone something you know they don’t like
That reminds me. My wife's sister has a husband that is a woman. We have always referred to him as him. His name is jacqueline, but he goes by Jack. I don't have a problem with that. Of course the last 2 years he has begun taking drugs. Testosterone or whatever. Has a mustache. It's also changed him completely personality wise. He is very difficult to be around. And if he is abusive to my sister in law one more time I'm afraid I'm going to have to punch him in his tits.

FtMdPjFWcAAIqm0.jpg

I say what I want to say, it's my right, it's your right to be offended. not my problem.
and in NY state it’s the company’s right to fire someone at will. It goes both ways.
Still I’m not saying they should unless it was repeatedly happening

Are you saying the organization convinced them they were transgendered before their visits? Why did they go there in the first place?
It's a fad. My extremely liberal buddy Jerry had an issue a couple years ago with his daughter. Some kids at school and one of the counselors got her into this chat group that convinced her she was gender something or other. Turns out she isn't and she knows that now, but it was a shitshow for awhile.
And dude, this is in some small ass cowtown in the middle of fucking nowhere. What do you think goes on in major cities?

Reactions: rsm
That reminds me. My wife's sister has a husband that is a woman. We have always referred to him as him. His name is jacqueline, but he goes by Jack. I don't have a problem with that. Of course the last 2 years he has begun taking drugs. Testosterone or whatever. Has a mustache. It's also changed him completely personality wise. He is very difficult to be around. And if he is abusive to my sister in law one more time I'm afraid I'm going to have to punch him in his tits.

Well yea if hes abusive to your sister in law kick his ass

many girls want the attention and likes on social media. it's the new popularity. social media impact on society is only beginning to be realized. for many it's an addiction,... for others it controls their lives and drives them to do things...

Back