Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
^^^^ Boy, someone likes their mammalian protuberances.....

GyaRoberts28198_10.jpg
@Donnie B The PERFECT woman.......................I'd blow her back CLEAN OFF.

It's crazy how out of touch a relative handful of people are that push this woke horseshit on the world.. I really don't give a fuck if you're gay.. May your partner go elbow deep tonight and finally snatch that golden Colon Polyp with the Pearl in it.. Don't give a shit.
But I don't want some tranny doin' a sudsy display in a tub with a mustache shadow to be a spokesperson for a traditional value like Boobs and Beer.

Fuck that. Touch or groom my kid with your illness and I'll punch your clock.

3769UP7313TIH_whats-name-of-this-milf-with-beer.jpg

It's crazy how out of touch a relative handful of people are that push this woke horseshit on the world.. I really don't give a fuck if you're gay.. May your partner go elbow deep tonight and finally snatch that golden Colon Polyp with the Pearl in it.. Don't give a shit.
But I don't want some tranny doin' a sudsy display in a tub with a mustache shadow to be a spokesperson for a traditional value like Boobs and Beer.

Fuck that. Touch or groom my kid with your illness and I'll punch your clock.

View attachment 202324
Out of touch is thinking they want anything to do with your children

Out of touch is thinking they want anything to do with your children
you're not paying attention.

There is truth beneath the memes. Be sure before you dismiss and ignore it.

Ask yourself why dragqueens are so interested in performing dragshows to little kids? We're talking pre-school / kindergarten age kids, elementary school age kids.

What adult wants to share deviant behavior with sexual aspects with little kids?

3dfjr1.jpg

Woke in general.. Not a fan.
Just be gay. Just be trans.
Don't groom my kid in school to be ill.
Don't have fuckin' sec of health Klinger get on a soapbox and push for chemically transitioning children..
I have spoken. Don't ask me again.

Untitled.jpg

Gays grooming kids is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. It hurts my brain. It’s like on the same level as flat earth and 2 pac still being alive
It’s the most backhanded hateful shit out there right now

Gays grooming kids is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. It hurts my brain. It’s like on the same level as flat earth and 2 pac still being alive
Nobody hates Tupac.

:mad:

You aren't paying attention to the news. Must be smoking that shit dirtweed you grow.
I got better things to do that make shit up..

Reactions: rsm

Back