Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
mocking-spongebob.jpg

Great Selfie Fella and I'll pray for you as religion is better than nothing and pure hate.
You're mentally ill...................I mean it and you CAN help yourself if you're honest.

I agree, you are, so go back to TGP where YOU belong with your like minded mentally unstable brethren are.

Don't post anything to me and we won't exchange............it's then fixed you whiny beta bitch.

Yeah, you're so tolerant and caring yet you attack me at any opportunity...........you fucking hypocrite.

I agree, you are, so go back to TGP where YOU belong with your like minded mentally unstable brethren are.

Don't post anything to me and we won't exchange............it's then fixed you whiny beta bitch.

Yeah, you're so tolerant and caring yet you attack me at any opportunity...........you fucking hypocrite.

i'm actually not a hypocrite. I don't like you for you. It is purely from things you have said here and how you interact with every single member that engages with you. Pretending you don't exist won't make you go away. If people didn't give you shit they would have no other reason to reply to you, so you should be thankful for it.

i'm actually not a hypocrite. I don't like you for you. It is purely from things you have said here and how you interact with every single member that engages with you. Pretending you don't exist won't make you go away. If people didn't give you shit they would have no other reason to reply to you, so you should be thankful for it.
When is Enough is Enough for you?

The only thing I'm SUPER thankful for is you don't like me.

How I interact with every single member? Again, you're FOS.............show me where I initiate the attack with ANYONE here. I respond and as usual I'm the problem.

Go on....................go get a post where I initiated any attack on anyone.

You're nothing but a sore assed loser like the rest of them who complain about me handing them their asses.

Fact is you'll think this post is the initiation of an attack against you but in fact it is a RESPONSE to YOU...............see the difference yet.

When is Enough is Enough for you?

The only thing I'm SUPER thankful for is you don't like me.

How I interact with every single member? Again, you're FOS.............show me where I initiate the attack with ANYONE here. I respond and as usual I'm the problem.

Go on....................go get a post where I initiated any attack on anyone.

You're nothing but a sore assed loser like the rest of them who complain about me handing them their asses.

Fact is you'll think this post is the initiation of an attack against you but in fact it is a RESPONSE to YOU...............see the difference yet.

this is an internet forum, you aren't handing anyone their asses.

and while I believe you do initiate most of the grief you receive, I also believe it doesn't actually matter who initiates what. The things you say stand for themselves, regardless of "who shot first". you've been a putz to me since I joined here because I came from TGP and here you are still bringing it up.

get over it. Abone isn't here

this is an internet forum, you aren't handing anyone their asses.

and while I believe you do initiate most of the grief you receive, I also believe it doesn't actually matter who initiates what. The things you say stand for themselves, regardless of "who shot first". you've been a putz to me since I joined here because I came from TGP and here you are still bringing it up.

get over it. Abone isn't here
A weak and lazy response again when facts are presented and further requested from the initiating antagonist.

Hypocrite again and again.

A-Bone? You're holding a torch for him it appears as it's you mentioning him and not me.

A weak and lazy response again when facts are presented and further requested from the initiating antagonist.

Hypocrite again and again.

A-Bone? You're holding a torch for him it appears as it's you mentioning him and not me.
It’s not a competition man. My feelings toward you have nothing to do with who instigates what. It is a non issue.

He’s nothing compared to some of the recently departed. Not even close.

I dunno man. I had actual conversations with many of those dudes. We didn’t see eye to eye on much but they were capable of communicating like humans

I dunno man. I had actual conversations with many of those dudes. We didn’t see eye to eye on much but they were capable of communicating like humans
Then simply dislike me and ignore me fully....................you're experiencing nothing but irritation so why bother at all.

I sincerely welcome being ignored by you.

Back