Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I’m certainly not lying and I don’t believe I am complaining either. I’m telling you how I feel directly.
You do realise what you've just posted?

C'mon..................we can't communicate in the slightest..........................as you only feel and nothing else.

Don't post to me and PUT me on ignore.............it's the sane thing to do.

Bud Light NOW Co-Sponsoring an ALL AGES Drag Show Party – Mexican Competitor Officially Dethrones Woke Company as America’s Number 1 Beer​

Just when one thought the news for Bud Light could not get worse, it has.

News broke today that the woke company officially lost its position as the America’s number one beer to a Mexican competitor. This is the first time since 2001 that Bud Light has not been in the top spot when Budweiser was number one.

But Bud Light apparently wants to fall further down the rankings and potentially go bankrupt before the year is over. What better to accomplish this to align with the radical left LGBTQ mafia and help throw an all ages (meaning infants and children) drag party?
Other corporate companies co-sponsoring the June 17 event include Old Navy, Toyota, and Coca-Cola USA.

The event is being advertised as “family friendly” and a “safe space” for all visitors. Of course, what the radical left LGBTQ community calls “family friendly” differs from ordinary Americans’ definition.

1686186957261.png

Reactions: rsm
You ever interact with Picasso?
This guy (not Picasso) is a liar and as dumb as a box of rocks..........Sounds terrible but go back and check his posts, it sticks out like white balls on a black dog.

We clearly have TGP's rejects so this why they don't even want them.

Back