Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
There is nothing you can do man. They are either too fried to ever understand or doing it just to get a rise out of you.
I'm not excusing or saying anything people said or poasted here in the past is okay but speaking as another target of teh girls, I'd kindly advise "targets" to ignore people that continually try to antagonize them. Also... from what I've seen here at Wig-Talk, poking the bear is not helping to diffuse any drama and feuds between the ghey's and bible thumpers.

~ss

I think he's retroactively blaming you for it.

🤷‍♂️
1687824232082.png

For the record, I think your doing a better job today.

~ss
You do know you're really PISSING ME OFF...................

Better how? You've been told IN PRINT what went down yesterday and here you are STILL trying to stir the pot...........WHY?

If YOU want to gate keep where you HAVEN'T been asked to go and approach others too.....................otherwise fuck right off.........

How's that. as YOU asked for it and YOU got it.

Better how? You've been told IN PRINT what went down yesterday and here you are STILL trying to stir the pot...........WHY?

If YOU want to gate keep where you HAVEN'T been asked to go and approach others too.....................otherwise fuck right off.........

He's nothing but a troll.

He does the same crap over at TGP.

:poop:

I asked you before to post a link. You didn't.
Okay.............just to be clear you want a link and you want a screen shot?

You're 100% okay with that?

Remember, this stays on file if you do.

You've been asked clearly and politely because YOU have asked for it to be publicised.

You know what man... I've tried to be nice to you and you keep taking things the wrong way and coming at me with this type bullshit... evry fucking time, So take your own advice and go fuck yourself! I'm done with you.

~ss

Okay.............just to be clear you want a link and you want a screen shot?

You're 100% okay with that?

Remember, this stays on file if you do.

You've been asked clearly and politely because YOU have asked for it to be publicised.
Don't do it !

It's a trap, Bag Man !

This is the same shit he does with the photos he posts, then cries to the mods when people repost them !!!

You know what man... I've tried to be nice to you and you keep taking things the wrong way and coming at me with this type bullshit... evry fucking time, So take your own advice and go fuck yourself! I'm done with you.

~ss
Good..............you want to send a clear message? Well, speak clearly and not ambiguously in the slightest.

This approach fixes EVERYTHING no matter where you are. There's a LESSON for YOU that's been explained.

Good..............you want to send a clear message? Well, speak clearly and not ambiguously in the slightest.

This approach fixes EVERYTHING no matter where you are. There's a LESSON for YOU that's been explained.
Listen, I am the real shred and I don't care what some idiot hear tells you. So whatever you think after talking to that wacko is wrong. I'm seriously speaking plainly and you keep accusing me of having alternative methods/meanings or whatever. You need to chill the fuck out and realize who is trying to help you and who is stirring the pot here with conspiracy bullshit.

~ss

Back