Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Okay.............just to be clear you want a link and you want a screen shot?

You're 100% okay with that?

Remember, this stays on file if you do.

You've been asked clearly and politely because YOU have asked for it to be publicised.

Send me what you plan on posting in a PM so I can make sure sensitive shit is redacted.

My wife filed for divorce back in late 2017 or early 2018. It was never finalized since we got back together.

I'm fine with showing that - but AFTER I SEE IT in a PM.

Send me what you plan on posting in a PM so I can make sure sensitive shit is redacted.

My wife filed for divorce back in late 2017 or early 2018. It was never finalized since we got back together.

I'm fine with showing that - but AFTER I SEE IT in a PM.
Well........................you've confirmed the divorce so no need for me to do anything. Request denied.

By the way..........the court DID dissolve the marriage legally as filed so yes, you ARE divorced.........UNLESS you had another wedding post 2018.

I 100% agree....................HE is requesting and authorising it.............publicly so, it ain't doxing.
It's a trap... NEVER poast anyone's personal info, name, pics, social media or whatever without permission.

EDIT... and I still wouldn't do it even if they said it's okay.

~ss

Last edited:
Well........................you've confirmed the divorce so no need for me to do anything. Request denied.

By the way..........the court DID dissolve the marriage legally as filed so yes, you ARE divorced.........UNLESS you had another wedding post 2018.
This explains the 24/7 365 online forum posting and all the alts. No sensible companion would allow that. Weird Norman Bates shit going on here.

1687826523103.jpeg

Anheuser-Busch Executive Heinerscheid is Canned After Putting Silly Trans ‘Girl’ Dylan Mulvaney on a Can – Sales Down 30% After Toxic Ad Campaign​

For more see Picasso's post above.

I’m informing you that you’re an idiot for posting about it.
Why do people with low self esteem always post this way......................pls explain your version of the affliction.

Why do people with low self esteem always post this way......................pls explain your version of the affliction.
Low self esteem is posting here 24/7 with phony articles that only like 2 or 3 dudes here are stupid enough to believe. You’re on here more than anyone by a humongous margin.

Low self esteem is posting here 24/7 with phony articles that only like 2 or 3 dudes here are stupid enough to believe. You’re on here more than anyone by a humongous margin.
That's because I don't work.....................what a great and honest answer.........

Also, think of me as trying to help you have a more informed and better day to day life..............and, it's for FREE to you.

That's because I don't work.....................what a great and honest answer.........

Also, think of me as trying to help you have a more informed and better day to day life..............and, it's for FREE to you.
You should consider getting a job.

Back