Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Well, I’ve gotta call it a night YabbaDabbaStalker, the woman gets up at 5 am everyday to go work out. You gonna be alright if we leave you here by yourself? Need us to leave a light on?

Well, I’ve gotta call it a night Yabbadabbastalker, the woman gets up at 5 am everyday to go work out. You gonna be alright if we leave you here by yourself? Need us to leave a light on?
Have a good night and we'll continue YOUR slaughter tomorrow...........remember to eat a big breakfast and be ready for the thrashing.........again.

You NOW see me as rich.........................another win for me.................keep it up.

I NEVER brag about my credentials...............you only know I went there when I said it.................once.

It's YOU who is doing the bragging for me..............so pls, continue.
Nobody sees you as rich you blockheaded mutant.
I laugh at your lies and hamhanded bragging.

Nobody sees you as rich you blockheaded mutant.
I laugh at your lies and hamhanded bragging.
Good...........................keep bringing it all up...............because you're laughing..............at yourself.

Low self esteem does that you know.

Bragging?.............NOT from me but from you............check my posts and then check your own...........you'll get a surprise.

A lying SOB......................no proof to be had and you're even worse as a person than you present.
I hope that wasn't an attempt at an insult.
Screenshot_20230617-225623~3.png

Donnie.......................FUCK OFF you lowlife lying CUNT.
Let's check your credentials.

Confirmed liar.

Average IQ.

Delusional.

Aggressive and confrontational.

Ellipsis challenged.

Sorry, I don't think we can use you at this time but we'll keep your resume on file. (The circular file).

Back