Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Gong........2 golds in less than 30mins.....that's a record.......

I'm better than you and have the credentials to support it.......it's killing YOU....isn't it.
All this because you're doing it to YOURSELF like a deranged jealous moron.
Grow up little man.
Have you been huffing paint?

Gawd you're so stupid you don't even know your children's stories correctly.

Harvard? Har har harvard is more like it. Lying sack of shit.
Gong.........and we're off to an early start today with one Gold of many to follow. Can you be any more butt hurt and a small man.

So, my Jewish nemesis...Bagels for early breakfast in SD today?

Gong.........and we're off to an early start today with one Gold of many to follow. Can you be any more butt hurt and a small man.

Why are you anti Semitic? Do you have Nazi or Aryan Nation membership? Or do you just wish you were a member?

A hardy-har-harvard nazi.

mqdefault.jpg

I bet you piddle a little (see what a poet I am) when someone says "Nuremberg".

Sieg Heil buddy.

A Russian Nazi. No wonder you hate Jews.
Really..........they're your words and not mine so stop trolling and baiting, you're as fake as $3 bill.

So, WHY did your ex wife leave you? Enquiring minds want to know.

Does she hate you and can't stand the sight of you and does that tie into why she left you?

Talking about ex wives is actually civilised instead of the subject you're trying to bait with....what normal person would do that?

Back