Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
The hate expressed for Bud Light here is the kind that can only come from those who totally loved it before.

It’s like talking about an ex-girlfriend. Nobody gives a shit except the people who drank it up until very recently.

I don’t know how to read because I’m a retard.

1688218285015.gif

The hate expressed for Bud Light here is the kind that can only come from those who totally loved it before.

It’s like talking about an ex-girlfriend. Nobody gives a shit except the people who drank it up until very recently.
Really.............well I can say you're wrong as I don't drink it.

When I buy a product I buy the product..I DON'T purchase political stances OR social engineering. I buy a product.
If the product comes with more than that I don't buy it.

IF they put ANY political person, GAY, trans etc I don't buy it..........EVEN IF IT'S A REPUBLICAN on it.

I CAN think and choose for myself.

I find the Bud Light fiasco entertaining; pure comedy gold. There will be more examples of corporations self-destructing from their own stupidity.

Not just corporations, it's happening to many blue demoncrat totalitarian dystopian cesspools, Zelensky's Folly and now happening in France.

The decline is entertaining; unless you find yourself in the middle of it.

Enjoy the decline. :D

are-you-not-entertained-entertained.gif

Would it have been better if they did this?
View attachment 219937
for the majority of their Bud Light customers, I'd say yes.

Companies that choose a side risk losing half their customers. Which side they choose doesn't matter, the end results are similar. It seems the silent ones are still the majority but most of them are busy enjoying life not paying attention to the drama.

Back