Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Please. It’s light beer. Not some existential crisis.
Tell that to the shareholders. Or the people getting laid off. Or hell, even the trans community themselves as they are now getting backlash. Lose lose situation.

Note: I didn't watch the video. I rarely do.

Reactions: rsm
In-Bev brew hundreds of beers.
This is true. But as you know, Anheuser Busch North America is being affected across the product line. Mich Ultra (3rd in popularity) is down as well as Busch, Busch Light and Natty Light. They are all down.

Last edited:
They should just sell , change the name and start over...Or embrace what they started and change name to Woke Light.. Jan 6 was real and men can have babies..

OK, room booked at Holiday Inn for you two.

You'll have to choose your own beer 'though... I ain't touchin' that one. :LOL:

• Haha
Monkey Brew
B9B08347-6A5C-4E86-AAE3-3AAF0BEC6599.jpeg

Tell that to the shareholders. Or the people getting laid off. Or hell, even the trans community themselves as they are now getting backlash. Lose lose situation.

Note: I didn't watch the video. I rarely do.
Why would the trans community receive back lashes, fellow human instrument amplification device? Are Pontiacs no longer "in"? According to human records, back lashes are painful. Is this something the trans community enjoys? Us humans and/or human seals, human Shit Santas, human rock and/or roll clowns, human instrument amplification devices, human trans community, and human error are so silly. Such greatness amongst our fragile fleshy bags of meat and mostly corrupted processing units.

Why would the trans community receive back lashes, fellow human instrument amplification device? Are Pontiacs no longer "in"? According to human records, back lashes are painful. Is this something the trans community enjoys? Us humans and/or human seals, human Shit Santas, human rock and/or roll clowns, human instrument amplification devices, human trans community, and human error are so silly. Such greatness amongst our fragile fleshy bags of meat and mostly corrupted processing units.
You are not a very good bot :dunno:

Back