Check it... Kemper head format!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
Nice work as usual Bob. I will keep this in mind if I get a kemper.....

Noice!
I would love to have a head shell made of nice hardwood. But once I got it, I know I would be afraid to use it.
I would just sit there lemon pledging it all the time, put coasters near it in case company came over.

Looks very cool Bob.

You might have some business now, lol.

Great way to transport and house the Kemper. Nice work :thumbsup:

joepete77":3i8d3ggz said:
Love It, reminds me of the futuristic radios from the 50's or 60's. I bet you will sell a bunch of these.
;) Exactly what i thought to :thumbsup:

At first it reminded me of those old AM/SW radios from the 40's. It looks real good Bob, if I had a rack unit I'd want one.

That's awesome Bob!! Makes me want to step away from the computer and finish a couple of my woodworking projects.............well in a minute. :lol: :LOL:

Nice work. :rock:

-JD

Nice job, Bob! Looks great. I can't wait to receive my Savage pedalboard on Wednesday! :cheers:

Thanks guys

Rezamatix":2ow3qddr said:
I'm interested! For an axe fx though! Rack mountable please. Some sort of black tigery stain!

Could definitely be done and I think you're fairly local so you could pick it up to save on shipping. Hit me up via email and my first name dot last name at gmail.com if you want to figure it out.

Looks great! But I'll take you Deliverance over the space amp anyday. :D

midnightlaundry":im3qz1au said:
Looks great! But I'll take you Deliverance over the space amp anyday. :D

I love the Deliverance and am a tube amp lover for life but in the end amps are a tool and I cannot deny the power of current day modelers. I spent some time doing some profiling yesterday and am blown away at this technology.

jsp":im3qz1au said:
A fotoflame finish would have been more fitting :lol: :LOL:

I see what you did there.

What would be involved in making one for the Kemper toaster version?

amiller":20mfwgpf said:
What would be involved in making one for the Kemper toaster version?

No idea since I haven't really inspected one. Are there mounting holes anywhere, such as the bottom?

Back