!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tfridgen
  • Start date Start date
Have you tried posting a clip? :ROFLMAO:
Probably have a better chance that way.
I don’t have means to record properly plus I am having some nasty pain in hands (dunno if this is carpal tunnel or RSI) preventing me from practicing as much as I want and reaching acceptable level in my own eyes to post something.

But I mean I can post something personally for you if that gets me IIc+ lol I won’t undress though 😂

It always beats me how you go for shitload of average gear instead of going for the top one, which would still cost less comparing to that warehouse of gear you stacked lol

Sometimes "average" gear is just as good or better for my liking/wants.
I also grew up poor, so I appreciate the value of a fiat $. :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, I have some heirloom pieces in my collection.

Sometimes "average" gear is just as good or better for my liking/wants.
I also grew up poor, so I appreciate the value of a fiat $. :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, I have some heirloom pieces in my collection.
I live poor lol so it is always “save all for your best shot” for me. One at a time.

Would you tell a little about your heirloom pieces? I got curious 😁

Reactions: rsm
I live poor lol so it is always “save all for your best shot” for me. One at a time.

Would you tell a little about your heirloom pieces? I got curious 😁

Mostly my beloved porcelain hobo-clown collection.

1727915309730.jpeg

Mine’s still awaiting shipment. If they made a mistake listing several, then damn. You probably beat the rest of us to the punch.
I would guess they had more than one.
They were also listed on their website for $179 and showed more than one after I bought mine.

Just got notification that it shipped so yeah they must have had mutiples. Idk how they sold em at this price but I’m not complaining. Now let’s see what shows up haha.

I've ordered from them before and haven't had any issues, except it does seem like they may actually be a bstock outlet of sorts.
There's always been some small flaw, but nothing worth returning over the prices. May show up brand new or missing footswitch?
May be a CODE25 :ROFLMAO:🤢.

It's interesting to me that these use EL34s. My DSL15H uses 6V6.
The reverb and loop are nice upgrades over the old model, too.

I've ordered from them before and haven't had any issues, except it does seem like they may actually be a bstock outlet of sorts.
There's always been some small flaw, but nothing worth returning over the prices. May show up brand new or missing footswitch?
May be a CODE25 :ROFLMAO:🤢.

It's interesting to me that these use EL34s. My DSL15H uses 6V6.
The reverb and loop are nice upgrades over the old model, too.

My biggest question is footswitch yeah. Will it come with a footswitch...but also, will it even come with the power supply? lol

My biggest question is footswitch yeah. Will it come with a footswitch...but also, will it even come with the power supply? lol
The model number on the listing is like dsl20hr-B or something like that. The B usually stands for open box/b stock or advertise as used, but shipped as new to undermine manufacturer MOP.

The model number on the listing is like dsl20hr-B or something like that. The B usually stands for open box/b stock or advertise as used, but shipped as new to undermine manufacturer MOP.

So wtf is the margin on these? I can’t imagine they’d list for a price where they’re losing money on them, but is the markup that much?
Mine should be here today. I’m excited.

Not long ago I picked up my second Ibanez PS 10; this time "used" from ProAudioStar.

These are my choice for "Gibson Les Paul Custom" guitars; IIRC, Paul Stanley used his favorite 58 or 59 Les Paul Standard specs for his PS 10, which may have been tweaked over the years...the bridge, tailpiece and pickups are different now (for the last few years, since 2018) vs the originals and previous versions. (https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/PS10)

Marked as used, it was a few hundred off the new list price. Can't see any clear evidence of use except the missing plastic film off the pickups, which I think my new one (purchased from MF) may have had on it?

IMG_0606.JPG

Not long ago I picked up my second Ibanez PS 10; this time "used" from ProAudioStar.

These are my choice for "Gibson Les Paul Custom" guitars; IIRC, Paul Stanley used his favorite 58 or 59 Les Paul Standard specs for his PS 10, which may have been tweaked over the years...the bridge, tailpiece and pickups are different now (for the last few years, since 2018) vs the originals and previous versions. (https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/PS10)

Marked as used, it was a few hundred off the new list price. Can't see any clear evidence of use except the missing plastic film off the pickups, which I think my new one (purchased from MF) may have had on it?

View attachment 350114
Same experience here, I have bought a few things that were marked used but clearly new.

I think they mark them used so the other dealers don't revolt.

Same experience here, I have bought a few things that were marked used but clearly new.

I think they mark them used so the other dealers don't revolt.
I'm not complaining. :D Now before I buy anything I check their site first.

Awhile back they had a blowout sale on Arturia MatrixBrute Noir Edition that @NowYou'rePlayingWithPower posted about...they were half price and brand new!

Arturia MatrixBrute Noir 49-key Black Edition analog synthesizer

Back