!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tfridgen
  • Start date Start date
I'm not complaining. :D Now before I buy anything I check their site first.

Awhile back they had a blowout sale on Arturia MatrixBrute Noir Edition that @NowYou'rePlayingWithPower posted about...they were half price and brand new!

Arturia MatrixBrute Noir 49-key Black Edition analog synthesizer

Also, sometimes when a deal gets sold out I noticed they might pop back up a few days or weeks later. Good to keep an eye if y'all miss out on something you wanted!

Not long ago I picked up my second Ibanez PS 10; this time "used" from ProAudioStar.

These are my choice for "Gibson Les Paul Custom" guitars; IIRC, Paul Stanley used his favorite 58 or 59 Les Paul Standard specs for his PS 10, which may have been tweaked over the years...the bridge, tailpiece and pickups are different now (for the last few years, since 2018) vs the originals and previous versions. (https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/PS10)

Marked as used, it was a few hundred off the new list price. Can't see any clear evidence of use except the missing plastic film off the pickups, which I think my new one (purchased from MF) may have had on it?

View attachment 350114
Any chance your looking to sell that iceman? Been wanting one for a while now.

Mine too. Still sealed. Never been opened.

Mine might have been opened and re-taped. They managed to get a ProAudioStar postcard in there. More importantly, mine came with a broken preamp tube, like the freakin glass broke.

I can’t even get the fuckin old one out.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
Not a crazy deal, but GC is doing 10% off used on $499 or more until October 23rd if y'all hadn't already seen it.
Save yourself some tax and/or shipping.

Pro Tip: Throw a pack of D'angelico Electrozinc strings in your cart with the same order and get 48 months financing (as long as there's no open box gear in your cart. It works with used, though). The D'angelico strings trick also works to bump 24 month financing brands to 48 months. Realize that there's a 2% fee now for special finance purchases if y'all go that route and use a GC card.

PSA: Also, don't spend money you don't have or aren't making/saving money using other people's money.

Arturia Keylab mkII for $250 at proaudiostar. It's the last gen model, but I'm still using one from 3 generations ago and flawless with lots of hours.
Inexpensive way to expand your horizons in a decent quality manner. Other models on sale, too. Also, they have new stock of the dsl20hr. So, it may be worth paying attention to since they often repeat sales.

https://www.proaudiostar.com/2024/save-44-off-arturia-keylab-49.html

Back