!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tfridgen
  • Start date Start date
I've been using software lately, tbh 🤷‍♀️. Mostly crappy free stuff with small learning curves. Funny that you talk about space, because that setup is taken apart and stuffed inside one of the box springs under my bed at the moment :ROFLMAO:. Have been revamping the basement the last few months or so and am going to try and setup a synth and drum station going hopefully in the near future. Would be interested in hearing your opinion on that set you ordered as far as quality and intuitiveness because my son is after a set and I don't really want to give mine up because it's been crafted for my liking if that makes sense.
have a look at microtonic for drums; it's geared to electronic music, but can do much more with tweaking. Patternarium can be a fun time waster too.

I'll let you know about this kit, though I don't have anything to compare it to. one reviewer complained about the snare mount always loosening, but that's about it; it's not a pro kit, it's entry level to intermediate at most.

I have a space, but need to find a place for my JP-2C rack rig; and once my Korg Grandstage X gets delivered not sure about space. I'm consolidating "areas" - a guitar corner, a table for modular synths, and a keyboard rig - three sided: left, grandstage x; center: Hammond Skx; right, Roland Fantom EX and Osmose, possibly a third synth; then this drum kit.

I have a lot of gear put away that I want to use less frequently that is the main space issue.

Tough to beat Steven Slate drums for ease-of-use, sound quality and value when it comes to acoustic kits IMHO.

For electronic, UVI's BeatBox Anthology 2 is awesome.

If you're interested in "designing" the drums, UVI's Drum Designer's very-good too:

Quality of high-end sample packs & flexibility of a modern, dedicated synth.
Dedicated Kick, Snare, Clap & Cymbal instruments with sequencer.
2,654 Presets (398 Kits, 545 Kicks, 499 Snares, 405 Claps, 674 Cymbals and 133 Sequences)

Reactions: rsm
Oh, and the UVI stuff runs in the free UVI Player plugin so you don't need Falcon.

Reactions: rsm
May be sold already but damn
FM Mesa Dual Rec page. In the State of CT.
$800 for a Mark III head and
$1300 for Triple Rec - (not sure that it actually that though and EL84s?) :lol:

G9Vnq0X.jpg

PolyChrome DSP - McRocklin Suite, 40% off = $79. My favorite guitar plug-in, FWIW. I paid $99 when it was first released. Worth it IMO.

Also a free trial version to try before you buy

https://www.polychromedsp.com/mcrocklin-suite/

:thumbsup:

I built a computer software rig because of this plug-in. Actually building another more portable one now on an old Dell Latitude windows 10 pro tablet pc

Back