!!!!!CRAZY DEAL ALERTS!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tfridgen
  • Start date Start date
No need for those unfortunately. I wouldn’t even buy at half that price. He’s closer to Justin anyway… he can have them, lol
Oh I see. I’m not a big expert, just thought glpg80 won’t post something not deserving attention, so just decided to let you know.

No need for those unfortunately. I wouldn’t even buy at half that price. He’s closer to Justin anyway… he can have them, lol
I don’t have a need for 212’s and all my gear looks like it’s brand new so I’ll pass

I'm 3 hours away from those 2x12s! A bit steep though and I'm a bit broke 😢

Is $1250 for a 2 channel late 90’s rev G triple rectifier a good deal?

If anyone is serious in the DMV area PM me and I’ll share the ad I found. It’s local pickup only.

I’m not interested. I’d prefer a dual rectifier multi watt

If anyone is serious in the DMV area PM me and I’ll share the ad I found. It’s local pickup only.

That is a killer deal, DAMN

PM @DannyM here on RT. He has a mint DR Multiwatt for sale

Klon Centaur Professional Overdrive Pedal Silver No-Horsie​

Imagine how owning this pedal will enhance your reputation and win new friends at TGP.

Sure it's not gold, and it doesn't have a horsie-man,...so you won't be in the top echelon at TGP, but owning this pedal will get you closer. You can always remind them Robben Ford doesn't even use one!

https://www.themusiczoo.com/products/klon-centaur-professional-overdrive-pedal-silver-no-horsie
People are out of their mind

Back