Did you know there was a 'TON' of COVID going around this summer???

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
I have had covid at least twice.

First time it punched pretty fucken hard......day 6 scared the shit outta me, and if i didnt have a bunch of respiratory medicine at home, I would have been in hospital.......actually my Vetrinarian cousin saved my bacon because she mentioned that one of the drugs we both had in our possesion, was similar to the covid antiviral in action...and that drug saved me. The second time was like the typical influenza plus a headache.
what was this miracle drug that a veterinarian suggested?

Same, except for the smashing my balls in the car door part, lol. Turned a mediocre last minute gig offer down for a rehearsal tonight instead and some recording tomorrow. I could use the cash but I need to finish the project more than I need the greasy Austin bucks. Good luck on your music this weekend Daniel. Excited to hear any results you share here.

My surf goes to 11!!

Hang11

what was this miracle drug that a veterinarian suggested?
My cousin didnt say it was a miracle drug...but we discussed it as her understanding was they based the antiviral medicine off similar actions it pocesses. I used it as a last ditch attempt to avert going to ER when my lungs felt like they were being squeezed and filling up with fluids on day 6 of a whopper of a round of Covid infection. I was already taking numerous medications specifically related to my lungs.

the drug i am talking about is a Mast Cell Stabalizer brand name Singulair. It is used daily by many thousands of Asthmatics around the globe.

Back