Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so fuck those people right?

70% of the world has received at least one dose.
13.4 Billion shots given out.
Show me LOTS of bodies or shut the hell up.

You ever fly on commercial airliners Dave?
Ever see what happens when one of them crashes?
Fuck those airlines for selling more tickets, right?

From a bullshit non medical source. Again, these supposed 'documents' and 'charts' are easily faked. So simple to do.

No increase in deaths here, or anywhere else for that matter that I can tell from any real respected medical source.

Unless we midwesterners got the super special real vaccine, or maybe a placebo? Uh oh there's the next conspiracy theory..."People aren't dying like flies in the midwest because they got the Placebo vaccine!"

Get it, don't get it I don't really care. But it's nothing but straight up bullshit that "Thousands!!" of people are dying from the vaccine.
Fake news.

Unless we midwesterners got the super special real vaccine, or maybe a placebo? Uh oh there's the next conspiracy theory..."People aren't dying like flies in the midwest because they got the Placebo vaccine!"
That's not new. Some of these fuckers here were saying a year or more ago that the people that weren't dying suddenly got lucky and ended up with a saline shot. No joke.

Fauci and the CDC director have all sailed off into the sunset. Original vaccine is no longer authorized.

Do tell us more.
giphy.gif

I don't know what that is. The original vaccine is still in widespread use as of today.
But Patriot2ANews.com said that it wasn’t.
So did firefaucu.ru and a bunch of other websites and YouTube videos.

70% of the world has received at least one dose.
13.4 Billion shots given out.
Show me LOTS of bodies or shut the hell up.

I've been waiting years to see 70% of the world population drop dead as these guys keep saying :ROFLMAO:

Wonder when it's going to happen?

I did see where everyone that had the vax now has AIDS. So maybe it will take awhile? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what that is. The original vaccine is still in widespread use as of today.
What do you mean you don't know what that is? It's the FDA saying it's no longer authorized for use in the US...Go ask your doctor for an original dose and see what they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back