Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting years to see 70% of the world population drop dead as these guys keep saying :ROFLMAO:

Wonder when it's going to happen?

I did see where everyone that had the vax now has AIDS. So maybe it will take awhile? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So confident 🤣

What do you mean you don't know what that is? It's the FDA saying it's no longer authorized for use in the US...Go ask your doctor for an original dose and see what they say

Do you know the difference between bivalent and monovalent?
It's the same juice in the needle, just a different concentrate - dosage.

Same can be said about you idiots, except thus far YOU'VE FAILED to produce anything factual to back up your bullshit :ROFLMAO:

Burden of proof is all yours, we should be seeing BILLIONS of deaths. Where are they? :ROFLMAO:
As if the same news that told you to get the vaccine is going to tell you people are getting sick or dying from it...🤣

As if the same news that told you to get the vaccine is going to tell you people are getting sick or dying from it...🤣

I don't need the news, you can see with your own fucking eyes that people aren't dropping dead in droves around you. :ROFLMAO:

Nice try though, fag :ROFLMAO:

Never said "droves" you pair of clown shoes 🤣

Ok then it failed miserably at depopulating the planet now didn't it? :ROFLMAO:

fd6.gif

Keep thinking you are right. No sweat off my back. Enjoy the non authorized vaccine

Krull, how long you gonna keep the whole C19 vaccine shtick up?
Two years ago you were predicting all sorts of doom and gloom.
And just like clockwork when it comes to you, nothing happened.

Giving people shit for getting vaccinated is so 2022.
You need new material.

853 million people fly each year in the US, and 176 people die from plane crashes.

Planes were clearly designed to depopulate the planet :ROFLMAO: -Krulltard logic
98% survival rate from covid, but get an experimental mRNA vaccine that doesn't prevent the spread. - ClownNutz logic. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back