Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You suck at trash-talk. Like embarrassingly suck. It’s like watching Steve Urkel debate Richard Pryor.
You're STILL drunk on your own jizz you physical freak.

Dream on loser................That's right .......they say...........A German Fucked A Pig and Out Popped A Dutchman.

Also, the Dutch weren't allowed in the WW11 underground movement as they WOULD give everyone up the moment they were questioned or caught.

In Europe the saying "Never Trust A Dutchman" is strong.

If you know Dutch YOU know the above to be true.

You're STILL drunk on your own jizz you physical freak.

Dream on loser................That's right .......they say...........A German Fucked A Pig and Out Popped A Dutchman.

Also, the Dutch weren't allowed in the WW11 underground movement as they WOULD give everyone up the moment they were questioned or caught.

In Europe the saying "Never Trust A Dutchman" is strong.

If you know Dutch YOU know the above to be true.
I’m American you dumbass.
“They” also say a lot of things about Jews, don’t they? And about black people, right? And about Asians and Hispanics too, no? I bet you believe all those things to be true as well.

“They” also say a lot of things about Jews, don’t they? And about black people, right? And about Asians and Hispanics too, no? I bet you believe all those things to be true as well.
triggered?

woke snowflake is sad

snowflake.jpg

woke

But with a Dutch father the apple NEVER falls far from the tree.................as YOU know..

But with a Dutch father the apple NEVER falls far from the tree.................as YOU know..
My dad is awesome. I’m absolutely fortunate and thankful for him every single day.

"healthfeedback.org"

Below is a list of just some of those who have relied on our analyses to ask for better standards of reporting:

Climate Nexus – Members of The UK House of Lords – The Niksanen Center – The Washington Post – and more."

Which then links to "climatefeedback.org"

🤣

Shut the entire fuck up and eat a fat guy’s dick.

You and your buddies stay posting links to the most ridiculous, dark web ass, conspiracy-quackery, Qanon-licking pieces of dumbfuckery on the entire internet.

Astonishing lack of self-awareness.

Shut the entire fuck up and eat a fat guy’s dick.

You and your buddies stay posting links to the most ridiculous, dark web ass, conspiracy-quackery, Qanon-licking pieces of dumbfuckery on the entire internet.

Astonishing lack of self-awareness.
Fuck me......................somebody's cock is in a cheese grater above.

I 10000000% support Krull's posts as they're real...........so you shut the fuck Inbred.................. my buddy! :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back