Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they’re real. Real pieces of shit.
Sore assed loser today we can ALL see. Now stop grating your cock as it won't get it clean OR make it grow doing that and all it does is make you angry............naturally.

Who even thinks of juxtaposing dicks and cheese graters? Your mom drank a lot while she was pregnant with you, huh?
AND smoked too............and yet, I'm STILL here to bust your nuts........

When I was in school and learned how friction wears thing down I slowed down on jerking off because I didn't want to wear away my pecker.
No problem..................just get a retread like they do for truck tires.

I'm on my fourth retread and still yanking like a freight train. :cheers:

Shut the entire fuck up and eat a fat guy’s dick.

You and your buddies stay posting links to the most ridiculous, dark web ass, conspiracy-quackery, Qanon-licking pieces of dumbfuckery on the entire internet.

Astonishing lack of self-awareness.
You enjoy reading your French "not-for-profit" ministry of truth organization which for-profit left leaning media outlets rely on for "the facts". I wonder who's funding this "not-for-profit" Frenchy organization 🤣

You enjoy reading your French "not-for-profit" ministry of truth organization which for-profit left leaning media outlets rely on for "the facts". I wonder who's funding this "not-for-profit" Frenchy organization 🤣
coin flip between cia and soros

coin flip between cia and soros
Why?

1685925762265.png

nothing else about this site makes sense
The OTC is the Intelligentsia of the entire site as you can very easily see.

I'm surprised of your confusion as it's all within the confines of pure academia in here so you can only benefit by staying in this cess pool and contributing like our full class of scholars do.

Lol. The Hateway Putinlicker
Doesn’t make the story any less true 🤷. Had it been a CNN article you’d have complained I cherry picked the story. Once again, you liberal cucks can’t comment on the story because it may be true and you can’t handle the truth. Inbred Befa Redneck aka New Guy…. just another alt. 🤣

A smart person listens to both sides and uses critical thinking to come to a conclusion on what they believe. Denouncing it, denouncing the data, and denouncing anyone that goes against the narrative, is the downfall of everything this country stands for.

Regardless of what you think, I implore you to watch the actual movie, and watch real embalming of real patients and then still think this is just…. All BS….

5 billion people…. The birth rate is down all over the world, whats the one ( and probably the only thing) they all have in common?

The people in this movie aren’t just some wackjobs in aluminum foil hats. The premier OBGYN in this country who sees more patients than anyone in this country speaks in this film. Lt colonel physicians. These are not idiots, or people on the fringes of society.
Whoa guy!!! Sometimes tinfoil hate are needed!! They can’t read our minds if we wear them!! The sky people can read your mind and record your dreams, that’s why you also need to sleep with one! I suggest making two. The sleep bay should be more streamlined and more closely resembling the shape of your skull. The day hat must protrude outward so their death ray and minds eye reader can be deflected from all angles.

Also, when they shoot their death ray upon us, the tinfoil will act as a shield and deflect the death ray on to someone else!

No shame in my game, I’m a realist. They are watching and soon, like really soon, they will present a real danger bro!! Hidden within everyone is a death beacon!!! Also, there is a miniature alien already residing in your head!! Mine crawls out at night and speaks to me!! This is how I harness such powerful knowledge and wisdom!!

Sure, sure, mooncobra is crazy, dude is off kilter, yup, uh huh…..you’ll see!! You will all see!! I shall command the tinfoil army!! We are immune to the coming death ray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back