Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, many of us engage in that here regularly. :D

think it's more about fear; if facts, truth and science are on your side, it should be easy walk in the park. IMO

Kook: “Look at this highly regarded person I just engaged in a debate with”.

Reputable scholar: “Holy shit, this guy is really cramping my style”.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
^^^^^ Love that source.

Untitled.png

Hey, look at the group hug!

2.png

I remember when MAGA tried to steal an election.
@Donnie B Projecting.........................too much.............

What will be theft, of sorts, is when your EX wife accepts my offer of a date................

Imagine HOW much about YOU she'll disclose......................it'll be GOLD so again, sort of a theft if you will.

Heart disease risk skyrockets 13,200% following covid injections, CDC admits

The top two public health agencies in the United States conducted a joint study showing that the risk of developing autoimmune heart disease among the “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is a shocking 13,200 percent higher than it is among the unvaccinated.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) discovered that compared to the background risk in the general population, the risk of myocarditis is 133 times greater in those who took the mRNA injections from either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna.

Researchers from several top universities and hospitals across America contributed to the study, which was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back