Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vacks strikes again.
Screenshot_20230624-172558~2.png

Hey, look at the group hug!
Are you suggesting I check to see who's "liked" a post before determining whether or not it deserves credit? That's what it looks like.

Credit where it's due, I always say (and do). I thought it was a good post. I liked it and moved on. You didn't like it, so you didn't "like" it.

Each to his own. The accusation of siding with one side or another doesn't sit well with me, what with all the effort I put in to be impartial.

Just sayin' bro'. :dunno:

Are you suggesting I check to see who's "liked" a post before determining whether or not it deserves credit? That's what it looks like.

Credit where it's due, I always say (and do). I thought it was a good post. I liked it and moved on. You didn't like it, so you didn't "like" it.

Each to his own. The accusation of siding with one side or another doesn't sit well with me, what with all the effort I put in to be impartial.

Just sayin' bro'. :dunno:
yogi-booboo.png

Are you suggesting I check to see who's "liked" a post before determining whether or not it deserves credit?

I apologize. I just grabbed all of the likes without paying too close attention.
The 'group' implied the infamous Klown Krew, who we know had been gone over a month.

In hindsight I should have chopped you off the JPG.

P.S. I didn't read past your first sentence since there was no intended implication on my part.

:cheers:

I apologize. I just grabbed all of the likes without paying too close attention.
The 'group' implied the infamous Klown Krew, who we know had been gone over a month.

P.S. I didn't read past your first sentence since there was no intended implication on my part.

Backpeddling that can be seen from the moon...................and on ALL days whilst another thread is being added to that proves many points about hypocritical behaviour.

1687704007444.png

there are lies, damn lies, and government lies.

Listen to the CDC, "if you are vaccinated you can't get it or transmit it to others..." seriously; where's the accountability?

there are lies, damn lies, and government lies.

Listen to the CDC, "if you are vaccinated you can't get it or transmit it to others..." seriously; where's the accountability?

I'd give it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

I appreciate that; thank you Donnie.

After Covid Pandemic’s End, Over 500 Excess Heart Deaths are Being Recorded Every Week in England​

The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has released a shocking new report revealing a staggering increase of over 500 heart disease-related deaths per week in England.

According to the UK’s leading cardiovascular research team, the BHF, heart attacks and strokes have seen a significant surge since 2020. This report is based on data provided by the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities.

The data indicates a total of 96,540 excess deaths involving cardiovascular conditions, such as heart attacks and strokes, since February 2020.

“As of June 2023, there have been nearly 100,000 excess deaths in England involving IHD or other cardiovascular diseases (CVD),” the report said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back