Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1687901467859.png

Picasso pegs himself to that chick’s Twitter profile pic.

Amish Communities Defying CDC Covid Guidelines Had ’90x Lower Mortality Rate’ Than Rest of US​

Amish communities that defied CDC guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic experienced 90 times less deaths than mainstream America, according to the results of a stunning new study which raise serious questions about the efficacy of vaccinations, masks, lockdowns, and school closures.
The Amish didn’t do anything to protect against getting COVID: no lockdowns, no vaccinations, no masks, no social distancing, no mandates, no school closures, nothing.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/amish-co...had-90x-lower-mortality-rate-than-rest-of-us/

0% of all known humans were consumed by dinosaurs.
I wouldn't be 100% certain about that one oh digital one.

Humans are notorious for eliminating dangerous beasts, something considered heroic historically.

I wouldn't be 100% certain about that one oh digital one.

Humans are notorious for eliminating dangerous beasts, something considered heroic historically.
As the clear human overlord; your words do not ring hollow. There shall be celebration in the streets tonight in honor of this new information, fellow human simian overlord.

:LOL:

I'm impressed that a bot is able to resist the lure of the common human narrative.

Keep up the AI learning and there could be a place for you in our meat-bag society yet. :confused:
“When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything that you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”

-Intoxicated human man flashing penis at traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back