Epic…and I do mean epic NPD!!! NSFW!

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
So I told my wife I wrote her a song. So I played it for her going down the road this morning…and let me tell you what-when that pedal kicked in holy shit! Her vehicle has that Bose stereo system and gatdam that pedal is fuckin mean y’all….

I have never posted a clip or video on here or online before…but because this pedal is so fucking good I have to do it….so without any more bullshit my rig-caulk brothers and sisters…. I humbly give to you a totally unoriginal song that I wrote…. I call it-“Bitch I Love You 😘 “ enjoy my handsome face…..

I have never posted a clip or video on here or online before…but because this pedal is so fucking good I have to do it….so without any more bullshit my rig-caulk brothers and sisters…. I humbly give to you a totally unoriginal song that I wrote…. I call it-“Bitch I Love You 😘 “ enjoy my handsome face…..

I love, how at first, it sounds like an industrial blower was turned on.

Signal chain is October explorer with dimarzio schb’s into the griffin him-2…boss ms3… split in stereo to egnater vengeance through avatar 4x12 v30’s and the other side is a pv Windsor through a mode 4 4x12 with v30’s. I think you can tell when the pedal kicks in…maybe…oh yeah-recorded on an iPhone…..

Damn I thought you look more like a grandpa, that was a surprise 😂

Great voice, great black metal sound 🤘🏻

Also that was the eggie’s clean channel with the gain turned up about 3/4….. I was shooting for that edge of breakup point… you know-just enough to give it a little extra hair. But not too much. Wayne hit a home run with this one…

Here’s my guitar used in the video-
IMG_1953.jpeg

Also the dimarzio schb’s were the perfect choice of pickup to really let the tone of the guitar really stand out and come through. Super clear humbuckers…dimarzio custom shop hand wound by the big man Larry D. Himself. You can really hear the articulation and bell like tone coming from the guitar when I engage the pedal. I was shooting for clapton’s woman tone but far exceeded it.

No pickguard Exp is always a win. What it is btw?
The brand is oktober. Shop out of Baltimore that Gibson sued and shutdown. This is a Korean import and it just absolutely kills. I have not picked it up in over a month and it was still in tune. Amazing guitar. It’s one of those that Alund was helping to sale from the estate sale.

The brand is oktober. Shop out of Baltimore that Gibson sued and shutdown. This is a Korean import and it just absolutely kills. I have not picked it up in over a month and it was still in tune. Amazing guitar. It’s one of those that Alund was helping to sale from the estate sale.
Nice!

Something in the grind reminds me of this album.

I have never posted a clip or video on here or online before…but because this pedal is so fucking good I have to do it
Better be careful. I heard there are reverse image searching hackers around these parts!

Something in the grind reminds me of this album.

Better be careful. I heard there are reverse image searching hackers around these parts!

WHAT!? I’m one of those dudes you don’t want to find…lol

Back