Everyone welcome RT's newest Moderator....

• Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
We have a shortage and we can’t be on here 24/7. Most mods are rarely on here any longer. It was also kinda random. I’m afraid our last mod selected has passed on and I didn’t know Terry well enough to find out anymore. I just happened to think that tech would put us over with blackrocks dei checklist….transgender…check, gay..check, biracial…from the waste down, retarded…check, and that’s just one of us…. Not tech…it’s pure win…
Only the finest and bravest need apply :ROFLMAO:

We have a shortage and we can’t be on here 24/7. Most mods are rarely on here any longer. It was also kinda random. I’m afraid our last mod selected has passed on and I didn’t know Terry well enough to find out anymore. I just happened to think that tech would put us over with blackrocks dei checklist….transgender…check, gay..check, biracial…from the waste down, retarded…check, and that’s just one of us…. Not tech…it’s pure win…
About Dyslexic what?

I have a small list of members you need to shadow-ban, uou know, to complete your jedi training :)

The asshats will never know what hit em 🔨

I have a small list of members you need to shadow-ban, uou know, to complete your jedi training :)

The asshats will never know what hit em 🔨

it's been tried before, mods at the time even met to discuss...

That's not how this works!”- correcting the rhetoric around public charter  schools

all the mods enjoyed Bernice's pineapple upside down cake.

unlike TGP, it turns out you have to be a persistent special kind of stupid to get banned here.

Congrats @Techdeth ..now can you let me post in the classified section again? These new rules are bs! 😂

Back