Felony don joins tic toc

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
For the life of me, I still don’t understand those suffering TDS.

Poor charveldan...
Hoping the putty brained youngsters on tic toc will be able to pull off what even the full scope of the federal govt could not do..
Clinging to every scrap from the msnbc and cnn table of misery and spending 15 hours a day on his memes..
What will you do when he is re elected?
You better stock up on depends diapers now, they will sell out the day after the election :LOL::LOL:

In response to the thread's title:

... and he's already got triple the number of subscribers as the Biden / Harris account.

Peeps seem to want to hear what he's got to say. :dunno:

In response to the thread's title:

... and he's already got triple the number of subscribers as the Biden / Harris account.

Peeps seem to want to hear what he's got to say. :dunno:
Exactly,

Dan, you are way off man, there's no desperation in raising 200 million (the stat I saw today).

The Marxists may have just made him the 2nd most loved 'while being hated' person to walk the planet.

Americans love the underdog, the robinhood-esque outlaw. This is going to be interesting.

Agree with both of you.

The next 6+ months could well be the most-interesting / engaging period we've ever seen in US politics.

They'll still steal the election with mail in ballots, vote switching machines, and possible weeklong shutdowns. anyone who questions will be immediately jailed this time around. Must keep the peasantry in line and protect the uniparty.

Banana Republic - Imgflip

Back