Larry.... are you ready??
Fortin .... are you ready??

FIGHT!! :D

I’m making popcorn.

Mailman1971":273clmjs said:

Not necessary, since he's already lost - he's lost at least any shade of a dust particle of esteem.

Mailman1971":273clmjs said:
I’m making popcorn.
Yeah, very appreciated, but would you please hand me a coke to it, since I don't like beer? :D

engage757":frhzku70 said:
Larry, I get it, you are off your meds. Please stop. I don't mind you sending us customers but really? Might want to knock this off before you Officially make yourself a laughingstock. Why not work hard and solidify yourself as an awesome amp builder? I know you desperately need attention, but this is being pathetic.
I’m with Larry. Big FU Fartin.

novosibir":3hx4phin said:
Mailman1971":3hx4phin said:

Not necessary, since he's already lost - he's lost at least any shade of a dust particle of esteem.

Mailman1971":3hx4phin said:
I’m making popcorn.
Yeah, very appreciated, but would you please hand me a coke to it, since I don't like beer? :D
Larry.... I don’t like
Beer either. Wanna shot of vodka? :D

Mailman1971":2whvqnny said:
Larry.... I don’t like
Конечно, поздоянно :yes:

In English:

Sure, anytime :yes:

crankyrayhanky":31q97gkv said:
Somebody profile these amps please :lol: :LOL:
All my amps do have a built in sensor for Kemper and similar gear.
As soon as i.e. a Kemper comes closer than 50 ft. to my amps, the built in bomb is exploding and is smashing the entire circuit of the amp.
But be aware, these sensors are so intelligent, that they even detect Kempers also then, when it is connected through long mic or speaker cables.

No Larry amp user ever would risk, that his amp might being damaged due to those kind of conspirative maggots ;)

Mailman1971":19425cwc said:

I’m making popcorn.
Right there with ya... ok I'm ready :thumbsup:

image-259-287x700.png

crankyrayhanky":2g0hq4uo said:
Somebody profile these amps please :lol: :LOL:

have real deal amps built by mikie ( not those third party builders he used ), if anyone wants to kemper them, no prob., got no meat on this bone.

gut shots too, anybody wants, reverse engineer them, am too busy to do the schematics, if you got the time.... oh calling ceriatone at least it be certifiable 100% made in china and order the kit and than assembled in u.s.a.,,,,,, full transparency

I like a good fight.

All of this has been posted by the Fortin AR has been an attack or deflection. I am curious to know some of these answers. Where IS it made? What is being made WHERE? by WHOM? I am curious.

I will likely never buy a Fortin or a Larry, but it is suspicious that the Fortin crew has not answered (correct me if I am wrong) a SINGLE question regarding any of these things.

Again as I have said, no horse in the race, dog in the fight, etc. But these don't seem to be good business practices on the Fortin side.

Dunno.

swamptrashstompboxes":268pax7i said:
I like a good fight.

All of this has been posted by the Fortin AR has been an attack or deflection. I am curious to know some of these answers. Where IS it made? What is being made WHERE? by WHOM? I am curious.

I will likely never buy a Fortin or a Larry, but it is suspicious that the Fortin crew has not answered (correct me if I am wrong) a SINGLE question regarding any of these things.

Again as I have said, no horse in the race, dog in the fight, etc. But these don't seem to be good business practices on the Fortin side.

Dunno.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: exactly ! well said!

novosibir":1rx2mpjb said:
Mailman1971":1rx2mpjb said:
Larry.... I don’t like

In English:

I love it. I can take a shot 10 am.
10 pm. Let’s do it! :lol: :LOL:

Mailman1971":zcf4ay9g said:
novosibir":zcf4ay9g said:
Mailman1971":zcf4ay9g said:
Larry.... I don’t like

In English:

I love it. I can take a shot 10 am.
10 pm. Let’s do it! :lol: :LOL:

bilo kada dobro

02xwbBs.gif

swamptrashstompboxes":2ndv1mo1 said:
I will likely never buy a Fortin or a Larry

Same.

After watching this trainwreck this past week I know I would never buy either one of them. :lol: :LOL:

Been. Trying. To. Resist. Posting. Can't. Close. Laptop.

Victory amps are made using the process Larry has described too
China builds the PCB, chassis and transformers. Guy in the UK plugs everything together

1MTYIhP.jpg

swamptrashstompboxes":1570qjxn said:
I like a good fight.

Dunno.
Yep. Deflect, Distract (Look Look!! Steve K (RIP) paid Larry and never got an Amp!! Look!! Look!!) and insult. That a boy....follow the Crooked Shady Zacky playbook!

Lots of fun reading, all you need to know about Mr Fake Artist Relations is google him. Let's see...when he was with Kiesel, on their social media if anyone asked a tough question or simply criticized Carvin DELETE EM. Funny-same one sided bullshit happens on the Fortin social media...question ANYTHING and BOOM delete em.

RTers...as much as you like Mr Fortins work, gear etc...I've dealt with him and he was a super nice guy. Never had anything against him, or his products..
But...
It's just not OK on any level, to COMPLETELY CLONE someone else's unique circuit that they spent yrs on perfecting. Shady Shifty and just plain crooked.
He buys 2 amps and then starts his own company? Claiming that these designs are unique to Fortin amps? Not cool and unacceptable.

And, for any doubters what would Larry have to gain about throwing this all out there? He isn't competing in the same price range. Larry has plenty of business, as he has a 2 yr wait as it is. He's not hurting for business. He's not losing a DIME to Fortin. So, why do this? And risk all the backlash that might come?

Because it's HIS intellectual property that was stolen. That's the point...HIS CIRCUIT. NOT FORTIN.

Would any of you just stand by when you found out that your baby, creation, result of 30 yrs + of blood sweat and tears was STOLEN AND THEN SOLD UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME????????

Be honest. You'd be pissed too.
:thumbsdown:

Back