Found.....One lost Mailman...

• Thread starter Thread starter Mailman1971
  • Start date Start date
Mailman1971":hkxkb5jo said:
Doc said more movement is better at this point but not to over do it. ;)

Play some AC/DC & Kiss but watch out for the Yngwie :thumbsup:

Mojo sent!

Keep at it, Dan! Great to hear that you are continuing to mend well! You have been through a lot!

Thanks guys. Actually plinked around on a guitar this weekend. Trying to get strength back. No were near my old garage drunken jams. :lol: :LOL:
But I got my eye on the prize. :D

Mailman1971":14hxyjpe said:
Thanks guys. Actually plinked around on a guitar this weekend. Trying to get strength back. No were near my old garage drunken jams. :lol: :LOL:
Great to hear! You'll be back to playing Eruption and Far Beyond the Sun soon. :D

squank":13d8ft05 said:
Mailman1971":13d8ft05 said:
Great to hear! You'll be back to playing Eruption and Far Beyond the Sun soon. :D
That would be GREAT! (especially when I couldnt play Eruption in the first place) :lol: :LOL:

glad to hear you are on the mend. My 86 year old father in law just had his bout with CC.. rough as hell. you are right about one thing. live it up because you never know when its your number. keep getting better!!

Wish you a speedy recovery man! Hang in there.

Shoot me a pm if you need the tabs for Enter Sandman :lol: :LOL:

On a positive note.....Doc has me working out a bit.
Trying out for the Strong man 2016 contest.

But overall its been a tough road. Up 25 pounds from earlier this year.
Been playing guitar more. Back to work 8 hours a day.
Starting to feel alive again.

Keep your thoughts positive! Sending more positive vibes :thumbsup:

Recent events have opened my eyes to this serious sickness.

Mailman1971":3p9vue35 said:
moltenmetalburn":3p9vue35 said:
Ventura":3p9vue35 said:
:thumbsup:

And to moltenmetalburn, sorry for your loss Bro :salute:

Just saw this, thank you, still means a lot.
Hey Rick....just saw this too.
Condolences man.
lol just saw this...(echoooo) thanks dan! hey guess what?? Im playing your "lil fokker" for the first time right now lmao, snagged it from zuel69.

Happy to hear you're healing. I followed you on the MTS forums and appreciated the time you contributed to that.
I have a Dragon and a bunch of MTS stuff.

Damn! Just saw this. :cheers: here's to staying alive and beating cancer. Your one of the few friends on here I chat with. Don't want to hear your not around anymore :no: Rock on and keep kickin ass :rock:

Thanks fellas! Its been lets say.....an 'intersting' year say the least. ;)
Just really glad to get up day at a time. Back on the amp buying kick. It really does spark things up. :lol: :LOL:

Back