Found.....One lost Mailman...

• Thread starter Thread starter Mailman1971
  • Start date Start date
I thought "what happened to mailman?" just the other day. Good luck. We need you for the thong pics

Again thanks for the replies guys. As far as the skin cancer....yes it was moles that would not go away and bled. They were on my back so I never really paid attention. If you got something like this.....get them checked!! :thumbsup:
I will be back around more with my plain goofiness. Just taking it little at a time and doin more things with the family that I can get around to these days.

Just wanted to chime in and extend my very best wishes.

I have a distinct memory of reading your posts back in 2008/2009 when I started lurking here. Your "Mailman" user name coincided with a project I was working on at the time that for work which we had code-named "Mailman". Some new automated email features for a software product...Anyway, have always appreciated your contributions here. You never know how you'll leave an impression on someone. Cheers friend

tarices22":3cc08eda said:

I have a distinct memory of reading your posts back in 2008/2009 when I started lurking here. Your "Mailman" user name coincided with a project I was working on at the time that for work which we had code-named "Mailman". Some new automated email features for a software product...Anyway, have always appreciated your contributions here. You never know how you'll leave an impression on someone. Cheers friend

So....you dig hairy asses in jean shorts? :lol: :LOL:

Good to hear that you are on the road to being healthy my fellow Michigander!!! I definitely need to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist since my primary care doctor told me if I ever had the moles on my back looked at.

tarices22":2prahho1 said:

Thanks man. much appreciated. I have gotten alot off this forum as well. Its been a great 'get away' from real life so to say.
:thumbsup:
jcj":2prahho1 said:
tarices22":2prahho1 said:
So....you dig hairy asses in jean shorts? :lol: :LOL:
well...yah?? who dont?
Smooth and shaved isnt manly. :lol: :LOL:

You have a great support team here bro. Many men of faith who genuinely care about you. Sometimes you need to get things off your chest. We're all here for you man! :thumbsup:

God Bless!

Thanks guys. My family and the VA hospital are behind me. I have good vibes. Gotta keep pressing on.
:thumbsup:

Haven't been around for a while myself, but this news is mega heavy dude.

For what it's worth, soul - spirit - mental approach - inner strength, these are all the bigger beasts that will keep the "C" at bay (in addition to your medical regimen, of course).

The good news is? Danno Bro, you've got these attributes in spades :yes: :thumbsup:

Manly Mo Hugs, from da heart!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Keep rockin' and rockin' hard :yes:

MOJO sent now get your sorry ass out there and deliver my welfare check I'm f******g hungry over here.... Best man, screw that cancer shit!!!

P.S. All kidding aside most men overlook the simple pleasure of being able to take a painless BM. God after they remove stuff from the butt you just can't imagine the pain..... Although if you are a pillow biter maybe you can.

glad you're better. I went on vacation last week, had my mail held. was supposed to be delivered yesterday. now I know why it wasn't. not gonna complain as all it was was bills anyways...

Soory to hear just lost my mother to cancer, wishing you the best!

studio289":1lu0x1il said:
Danno! Good to hear from you again! :thumbsup:
Major mojo sent.
Rusty!!
Man you been with me since day one with the MTS days!! :lol: :LOL:
Hope all is good my man!

Back