Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
1723435367313.png

Congratulations, Brians!

even though she's using you, hope you're using her in return!

1724186649591.png

Actually, that gal committed suicide.

She was a social-media model who digitally manipulated her face for a certain look and was very successful thanks to that.

She took her life in February last year. Very-sad.

Actually, that gal committed suicide.

She was a social-media model who digitally manipulated her face for a certain look and was very successful thanks to that.

She took her life in February last year. Very-sad.
Why did she do it ?

The online bashing for manipulating her face to look younger-and-hotter got to her.

She was accused of "pedo-baiting" even 'though IMHO she looked around 20 years old post-editing. She also "bimboified" her body too, exaggerating "womanly" features, so there's just no way she should have been thusly targeted IMHO. IIRC she was a mother and maybe 25 years old.

Sad story all-'round. I posted quite a few pics of her in an older bikini thread that disappeared before I became a mod here.

The online bashing for manipulating her face to look younger-and-hotter got to her.

She was accused of "pedo-baiting" even 'though IMHO she looked around 20 years old post-editing. She also "bimboified" her body too, exaggerating "womanly" features, so there's just no way she should have been thusly targeted IMHO. IIRC she was a mother and maybe 25 years old.

Sad story all-'round. I posted quite a few pics of her in an older bikini thread that disappeared before I became a mod here.
It boggles my mind that people take the internet so seriously. It's sad about the girl.

Back