Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
rZp2Ae7.jpg

I feel sorry for the one sperm left in your nuts.
Stop complaining.............it'll be served as breakfast to your mom this morning..............she'll be happy as she 'needs' it.

borderline racist words? imagine if someone used similar words about other races here?
I think it depends on the race of the person saying those things. No idea what race NG is and there's no real way to tell. Does that mean us whities can't call each other honkey or cracker because anyone viewing/moderating this place won't know if it was actually a racist remark or just a couple white dudes busting balls?

I think it depends on the race of the person saying those things. No idea what race NG is and there's no real way to tell. Does that mean us whities can't call each other honkey or cracker because anyone viewing/moderating this place won't know if it was actually a racist remark or just a couple white dudes busting balls?
I disagree, using derogatory terms based on any race toward a person of that race is racist.

it works both ways, in all ways and in all directions.

just as discrimination is wrong based on someone's race. the Supreme Court just affirmed that.

not long ago, someone had a dream about it too.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today."

The whole thing just adds time for the mods. :dunno:

I think we can have fun without going over the top?

What we don't want is someone else to weigh in and shut down OTC - which has happened before. Just sayin....

Back