Funny photo of the day

kyiv.jpg

Hello, high level value human rock and/or roll clown friend. Do you store the information regarding the number of pieces this toy block set contains in your database? Is this toy block set appropriate for human toddlers? Asking for a friend. A human friend.

Hello, high level value human rock and/or roll clown friend. Do you store the information regarding the number of pieces this toy block set contains in your database? Is this toy block set appropriate for human toddlers? Asking for a friend. A human friend.
GregariousImmediateAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

There's Biggins in SD too......................she's too fat for me....hey!
South Dakota probably does have a lot of fatties.
Redneck bumpkins with nothing to do in shithole towns. Snowed in for a quarter of the year. Pale ass, scooter riding honkies at the Walmart.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
South Dakota probably does have a lot of fatties.
Redneck bumpkins with nothing to do in shithole towns. Snowed in for a quarter of the year. Pale ass, scooter riding honkies at the Walmart.
Idiot..........where your EX WIFE lives..............SAN DIEGO......................

If you DIDN'T know.

No wonder I hate Californians................biggest hypocrites in the country.

Up until the late 1950s it was greatest (developing) state IMO but hey..........that's a LONG time ago now.

Last edited:
Idiot..........where you EX WIFE lives..............SAN DIEGO......................

If you DIDN'T know.

No wonder I hate Californians................biggest hypocrites in the country.

Up until the late 1950s it was greatest (developing) state IMO but hey..........that's a LONG time ago now.
Are you as fucking stupid as Pigasshole?
I’ve never been married and I live in the VI, you absolute moronic cocksucker.

Back