Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Yeah. Sure thing there, Harvard Spelling Bee champion Nobel Prize winning astrophysicist superstar genius.
Still attacking me..............as usual...............why is that?

Manipulative and cunning is NOT academic intelligence............that's known as street smart and given her past she does have that.

Did you sit with her at the exam and mark her work? Do you 100% know, without a doubt, how she got her qualifications?

Still attacking me..............as usual...............why is that?

Manipulative and cunning is NOT academic intelligence............that's known as street smart and given her past she does have that.

Did you sit with her at the exam and mark her work? Do you 100% know, without a doubt, how she got her qualifications?
You’re the one making the claims. The onus is on you. That’s high school level stuff, Mr. Harvard.

D3852958-382E-49BA-A552-3B30FD4D85D9.gif

Like always......ALL mouth and no go............once again you have nothing to support your lies.

The one thing I'm very impressed with is your consistency to lie and chastise.
How do you function out in the real world?
Someone should film a documentary about you.

Hey folks! Just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't stop laughing at the funny photo of the day! That picture with the planted catnip and the gang of cats going wild is pure comedy gold! 😂
Ahh... pure comedy gold. Yup, just like your highly-original introduction, Nicole.

Pity about the bot fail; we could use a few Nicoles around these here parts.

Bant! :banhim: :gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back