Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
347600797-292166586701925-9082438288374805748-n.jpg

Looks like a “legitimate news story” that @ccn would link to.

Thanks for reminding me , almost forgot about it .

Still waiting on just a single example of a story that turned out not to be accurate . You certainly talk a lot of shit but thats all you do .

You can never ever provide a single example . Fact is I win 100% of the time .

Thanks for reminding me , almost forgot about it .

Still waiting on just a single example of a story that turned out not to be accurate . You certainly talk a lot of shit but thats all you do .

You can never ever provide a single example . Fact is I win 100% of the time .
Everything you post is bullshit.

The rantings of a lunatic.

A

She’s actually quite gifted and has actual academic cred. Anyone who disagrees is being intellectually dishonest.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

OMG , the below is a real quote from her .

Great Quotes by Our Leaders in the White House and Congress
Frosty Wooldridge

House Majority leader Nancy Pelosi, 78 years old with onset dementia said in 2006, “You don’t need God anymore; you have us Democrats.” Thanks, Nancy, for your astute understanding of our religious preferences in America as you work for wide-open borders for terrorists, murderers and drug cartels from Mexico.

House member Sheila Jackson, not one of the brightest bulbs in the array, said in 2016, “Homicide is the leading cause of murder.” Thanks, Sheila, for your grippingly astute observation.

Another House member, Hank Johnson from Georgia sat in a House committee meeting and told the members that if too many people were placed on a base in Guam that the island would tip over and capsize into the oceans. (It’s on video tape April 1, 2012 in the House of Representatives) The question might be asked, “Did you pass 6th grade geography or are you just plain too stupid .

The comical Joe Biden, always second fiddle, in 2015 said, “No ordinary American cares about Constitutional rights.” I’m an ordinary American and I’ve read the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. I care about every single paragraph of those documents because they allow me to expose a phony SOB that you’ve been in public office for 40 years.

And Senator Liz Warren said, “Having an abortion is no different than having one’s tonsils removed.” Let’s see—a human baby being killed by its mother versus having inflamed tonsils taken out to save your life…oh, that’s rich Liz. And you want to be president?

And the latest joke in DC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who has never read any founding document for our nation, said in 2018, “Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” The question I ask, “How did someone as stupid as a third-rate bartender become a member of Congress?” There should be a minimum IQ of at least 100 to serve. How far below that mark do you think she hits?

And, one of the most brilliantly illiterate House Members, largemouth bass Maxine Waters, in 2017, said, “My fear be that if North Korea nukes us, well, then, dat Trump, he gonna’ get us into a war, yup.” When the history books write her name down, they will note that there wasn’t an IQ test yet created that could measure her tiny brain.

Finally, and it troubles me to pick on Nancy Pelosi, but she said in 2019, “You need to vote for the Democrats, otherwise the undocumented (illegal) aliens will lose their rights.”

https://newswithviews.com/great-quotes-by-our-leaders-in-the-white-house-and-congress/

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Frosty Wooldridge

House Majority leader Nancy Pelosi, 78 years old with onset dementia said in 2006, “You don’t need God anymore; you have us Democrats.” Thanks, Nancy, for your astute understanding of our religious preferences in America as you work for wide-open borders for terrorists, murderers and drug cartels from Mexico.

House member Sheila Jackson, not one of the brightest bulbs in the array, said in 2016, “Homicide is the leading cause of murder.” Thanks, Sheila, for your grippingly astute observation.

Another House member, Hank Johnson from Georgia sat in a House committee meeting and told the members that if too many people were placed on a base in Guam that the island would tip over and capsize into the oceans. (It’s on video tape April 1, 2012 in the House of Representatives) The question might be asked, “Did you pass 6th grade geography or are you just plain too stupid .

The comical Joe Biden, always second fiddle, in 2015 said, “No ordinary American cares about Constitutional rights.” I’m an ordinary American and I’ve read the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. I care about every single paragraph of those documents because they allow me to expose a phony SOB that you’ve been in public office for 40 years.

And Senator Liz Warren said, “Having an abortion is no different than having one’s tonsils removed.” Let’s see—a human baby being killed by its mother versus having inflamed tonsils taken out to save your life…oh, that’s rich Liz. And you want to be president?

And the latest joke in DC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who has never read any founding document for our nation, said in 2018, “Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” The question I ask, “How did someone as stupid as a third-rate bartender become a member of Congress?” There should be a minimum IQ of at least 100 to serve. How far below that mark do you think she hits?

And, one of the most brilliantly illiterate House Members, largemouth bass Maxine Waters, in 2017, said, “My fear be that if North Korea nukes us, well, then, dat Trump, he gonna’ get us into a war, yup.” When the history books write her name down, they will note that there wasn’t an IQ test yet created that could measure her tiny brain.

Finally, and it troubles me to pick on Nancy Pelosi, but she said in 2019, “You need to vote for the Democrats, otherwise the undocumented (illegal) aliens will lose their rights.”

https://newswithviews.com/great-quotes-by-our-leaders-in-the-white-house-and-congress/
345045476-769931194875224-4631671756695929360-n.jpg

~ss

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Frosty Wooldridge

D38DB13C-FC07-4E38-97A0-0DBA0B620F4C.jpeg

Back