Gibson Releasing $999 PAF Limited Edition Pickups

• Thread starter Thread starter PurityS.L.G
  • Start date Start date
Can I get them in Double Cream?? LOL :ROFLMAO:
IMG_9570.png

at your servisssss
IMG_9569.jpeg

tan pants rule.

The fact that it's easier to find photos than demos tells me all I need to know about them.

The case is kind of cool, in an utterly ridiculous way.

aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just another "that's what you get" when you have a guitar company run by dudes in their 50's who put highlights in their hair and dress like a bunch of metrosexuals trying to date Nashville hipster girls in their 20's.
I was called a hater for talking about a pink haired soy boy working at a Sam Ash one day. I was told "You're just jealous cause you couldn't pull that hairstyle off." I responded that indeed I could pull that hairstyle off and that the pink haired soy boy would scream like a bitch until I finished..

I was called a hater for talking about a pink haired soy boy working at a Sam Ash one day. I was told "You're just jealous cause you couldn't pull that hairstyle off." I responded that indeed I could pull that hairstyle off and that the pink haired soy boy would scream like a bitch until I finished..

The term "hater" is possibly the dumbest word in the modern lexicon. It allows the user to try and reframe anything they could possibly do or say as completely fine, while any critique of it is invalid by default, as it's simply coming from somebody who has to be completely irrational, no other explanation possible. "Obviously everything I do and say is perfect, so anybody who might disagree is simply 'hating.'" No additional self-reflection or analysis needed so long as you can just lazily call anybody who disagrees with you a hater, right?

Looking forward to Gibson responding to the criticism of these ridiculous pickups using this same language. "It's not that charging $1,000 for about $1.40 worth of parts and labor, built using a design that is nearly three quarters of a century old, is a cynical and predatory cash grab, no sir, it's that anybody who doesn't like it is just a 'hater.' Welp glad that's settled, now let's get those pre-orders in!"

Last edited:
The term "hater" is possibly the dumbest word in the modern lexicon. It allows the user to try and reframe anything they could possibly do or say as completely fine, while any critique of it is invalid by default, as it's simply coming from a hater. "Obviously I'm perfect and cannot possibly do anything wrong, so anybody who might disagree is simply 'hating.'" No additional self-reflection or analysis needed so long as you can just lazily call anybody who disagrees with you a hater, right?
So true. I always hate myself after masterhating all day long.

Cocks! Just seen an FB “friend” boasting a set! hit the unfriend button pretty pretty quickly!

Back