Good Morning Monkey Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Liquor Up Front
  • Start date Start date
Imagine wearing underwear. I've been free ballin since 06. Need that dangle and freedom.
I used to but I scared the neighbors and local fauna...................they'll end up jailing me if I unleash the Anaconda one more time. :ROFLMAO:

Did that look like this ?

giphy.gif
Fact: Only Japanese wrestlers were trained in the art of poison mist

I used to but I scared the neighbors and local fauna...................they'll end up jailing me if I unleash the Anaconda one more time. :ROFLMAO:
I bought these really nice grey shorts that double as swimming trunks, a quickly drying light fabric. It has an inner liner that acts as "inner underwear"..I swear it makes my balls feel like they are trussed up like a Christmas ham. I am cutting the damn liners out because the shorts fit so good and are well made.

I bought these really nice grey shorts that double as swimming trunks, a quickly drying light fabric. It has an inner liner that acts as "inner underwear"..I swear it makes my balls feel like they are trussed up like a Christmas ham. I am cutting the damn liners out because the shorts fit so good and are well made.
I agree, I have a pair by SuperDry and it's exactly what you're describing.

In this heat YOU need them.

Back