Harley Benton…

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
JackBootedThug
JackBootedThug
MURDERATOR
I’m going to be honest…there’s a couple models I would not mind owning at all. I was talking to headlessdeadguy and he showed me a sweet explorer. Then there’s a couple of their fusion models that are just crazy. Anyone play or own one? The one fusion 3 had a earvana nut, roasted maple neck with stainless frets. And emg’s for like 350…. How’s it possible?

I’m going to be honest…there’s a couple models I would not mind owning at all. I was talking to headlessdeadguy and he showed me a sweet explorer. Then there’s a couple of their fusion models that are just crazy. Anyone play or own one? The one fusion 3 had a earvana nut, roasted maple neck with stainless frets. And emg’s for like 350…. How’s it possible?
Wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday if you really want to check one out, imo.
They seem to get pretty good reviews. I'm not against the idea.

I played a friends superstrat style Harley Benton and it was GREAT. I didn't spend a ton of time with it and I don't remember the exact model, but it was a very nice guitar. I wouldn't mind having one of those Fusions or whatever they call them, I think they have the Gotoh 510 bridge and roasted necks.

Hell that guitar max model looks sweet as shit also. I would rock that no problem…

And one more cheap guitar. It’s fucking badass fo rilla… firefly mad cat…. It’s their copy of prince’s hohner tele. It made me all tingly in my nethers when I saw it.

been wanting a baritone to try, they have a cheap one that gets great reviews

The guitars I've tried are not shabby at all. I don't think you would be disappointed.

The 212 cab that everyone raves about however...it drives me nuts how many praise it. Sounds like shit but I understand its mainly to acquire the brand new V30's.

I have one of their 8 strings. It needed fretwork, but it's fine for what it is - a cheap 8 string.

I have always been disappointed with cheap Asian guitars. PRS se always come and go in my house.....want to like them, but, they leave me cold.

Are these really that good?

I have 2 of them that I really like. I have a Fusion HH, and one of the cheap JR Strat clones. The cheaper one required a fret leveling, but the Fusion was good. Both are great for the cost. I have played others as well that have all been impressive.

Last edited:
It is better to buy them after trying. Specs are there, but world famous chinese QC is also there 😂

After going back and looking at the various Fusions, I remember one reason I never bought one: that goofy looking headstock lol Still, a sweet axe otherwise though.

I have 2 of them that I really like. I have a Fusion HH, and one of the cheap JR Strat clones. The cheaper one required a fret leveling, but the Fusion was good. Both are great for the cost. I have played others as well that have all been impressive.
20231222_111543 small.jpg

Reactions: rsm

Back